+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    kkmollie - My diet has been awol for over a month now, just haven't stuck to it all with the lead up to Christmas and then the big event itself. Have to say I haven't even tried, but tomorrow is my new start so back to being good. I have put on some weight I can definitely feel it, not too worried about that though as my diet is more for health issues with the PCOS rather than to loose weight, just want to feel good in myself again. Sounds like you have come up with a good compromise with your fresh juice and soda . Hope all is good with the clomid, are you having any side effects?

Chunkydunks - Great news that your DH knows what he is dealing with and start to correct the issue, sounds like it will improve a few issues he is dealing with. Sounds like good news with your cycle too - hopefully this is a great new start to a great new year.

AFM - Thinks ticking along nicely, two weeks to go on the pill and then we can get started again at last!!! We have spent the last few days sweltering in the heat here in qld, oh my gosh I have never felt such heat - hope the promised rain comes tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I was wondering if I could join your group? I have one ds who is 8 months and I have PCOS and I'm about to start ttc #2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    Oh Heyside it's been horrid hasn't it. We're in Toowoomba and the last 4 or 5 days haven't been under 35. It's crazy. They say a cool change will come through Tuesday or Wednesday. Fingers crossed it does.

Welcome Mrs Boyts. I hope your journey is a nice short one.

Sent from my pho....oh who am I kidding. It's rarely used as a phone

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsboyts - Welcome to the threas, hope your stay is short, did you conceive ds naturally or did you need any help?

Chunkydunks - It is awful just cant cope, hit the shops yesterday when temps hit 42 as we have no air-con and just needed to get out.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Update !

Hey Ladies!

Just though i would come and give you all an update

I got my first scan yesterday and i am 7 weeks today! i got to hear and see a heart beating at 127 bpm which i was told is very good.

kkmollie - I did indeed conceive without any medication i cannot believe it.

So far everything is going great im extremly tired and my breats are now sore and im cramping every day which i am told is normal as baby grows bigger and bigger. i am getting scans done in 2 weeks until i am 12 weeks just to make sure baby is okay.

Hope everyone is going well!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Georgie213 For This Useful Post:

Chunkydunks  (06-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chunkydunks- so glad to hear things are better for DH. It must be such a relief. Also great news about your cycle. What a great start to the year! Are you actively ttc?

Heyside- the clomid is going well. feeling pretty dizzy and experiencing quite bad headaches, however i just keep telling myself its worth it. today is cd 7, so my last day for clomid. i will be monitoring myself for the next week or so to see when (fingers crossed) o occurs. donor is booked for cd 12, 14 and 16. however he is fairly flexible.

mrsboyts- hi there welcome to this lovely little thread. hopefully your no.2 comes along soon.

Georgie213- congratulations on your scan results. scans are so exciting when are you due?

did anyone else get rain last night? it was such a nice change from the heat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey side..... I didn't not conceive naturally.... I was on metformin for 4 years, clomid for three I changed drs and lost 35kgs and was successful

Now to start all over again....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Georgie - Great news that your scan went well hun, all the best for the rest of your pregnancy x

kkmollie - Sounds like the clomid is going pretty well for you hun which is good and like you say any side effects will be worth it for you. I have definitely been enjoying the change in heat and the relief the rain has brought although its still quite sticky here!

mrsboyts - Are you on the met and clomid again this time tcc or are you taking it one step at a time to see how things go? All the best hun, hope its not too long before you get bfp!

AFM - 11 days left of the pill for me, suppose I better get myself together and drag myself to the doctors before I start a new cycle of injections as I need a pap smear suppose its nothing compared to what I have been going through but could do without it. Would be good to know all is clear before getting bfp! When I started pill back in November I thought I had loads of time but time is now running out lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hows everyone going? Thought i would check in and see how everyone is progressing.

Just finished my three rounds of insem for this cycle. Last couple of days of taking clomid made me pretty damn sick and dizzy. Fingers crossed it gets my little ovaries in order. I got a positive on my OPK test this arvo, so fingers crossed i O tomorrow.

Heyside you must be almost off the pill now?