+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    townsville
    Posts
    2,816
    Thanks
    1,570
    Thanked
    1,277
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by nicole83 View Post
    If anyone is still reading this thread... I found the culprit. It's cheese! I've tested it out a few times and I break out into the painful rash when I eat cheese. So no more cheese for me for the rest of this pregnancy...
    Least you know what's doing it and can stear clear of it now

    Thanks for the update

    Hope apart from that everything Is good


    Sent from a magical mobile bubhub device in a galaxy far far away

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brisbane, Queensland.
    Posts
    2,114
    Thanks
    289
    Thanked
    615
    Reviews
    4
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMoosMum View Post
    Least you know what's doing it and can stear clear of it now

    Thanks for the update

    Hope apart from that everything Is good


    Sent from a magical mobile bubhub device in a galaxy far far away
    Thanks for all your support feeling so much better now that I am not awake scratching all throughout the night!

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    townsville
    Posts
    2,816
    Thanks
    1,570
    Thanked
    1,277
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by nicole83 View Post
    Thanks for all your support feeling so much better now that I am not awake scratching all throughout the night!
    Yeah I bet


    Sent from a magical mobile bubhub device in a galaxy far far away

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Melbourne VIC
    Posts
    100
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked
    35
    Reviews
    0
    You lucky thing! I have PUPPPs and it is unbearable but thankfully it's a third trimester thing. If mine had come on as early as your rash did it would have been horrendous. The single worst thing about this condition is that the single cure they know of is giving birth....

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brisbane, Queensland.
    Posts
    2,114
    Thanks
    289
    Thanked
    615
    Reviews
    4
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsJorre View Post
    You lucky thing! I have PUPPPs and it is unbearable but thankfully it's a third trimester thing. If mine had come on as early as your rash did it would have been horrendous. The single worst thing about this condition is that the single cure they know of is giving birth....
    Aww that sucks hopefully your birth isn't too far away.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Un even breasts..!
    By mrsoptomistic in forum Breastfeeding Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-02-2013, 09:03
  2. Stomach muscles after pregnancy - how long to recover?
    By fionaalice in forum Postnatal & General Women's Health Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-09-2012, 08:28
  3. A skin rash during pregnancy???????
    By eks1984 in forum Pregnancy Health Issues
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 26-04-2012, 01:15

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
ProSwimProSwim Rostrevor runs learn to swim classes for children and adults. Lessons are run during the Summer months ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
ConfusedConception & Fertility General Chat
Situations - ok or not ok?General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
IVF babies due March/April/May 2017#2pregnancy and babies through IVF
What are our chances??pregnancy and babies through IVF
Miracle March TTC and Testing ChatConception & Fertility General Chat
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›