Closed Thread
Page 33 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Stupid doctor at the stupid hospital!! Assuming that because my best friend lives with us (and has mild epilepsy) that she doesn't work because of epilepsy and that her speech is normally slurred! No its not normally! How many times do I have to tell you what what she is feeling is EXACTLY like what she had last year and it was meningitis then!! And it's your fault you didn't listen to me when I said she has a needle phobia and she nearly threw up on you. Then you give up and discharge her because you can't take blood in an easy way? So wrong in so many ways. If you would listen to me, I can tell you how they did it last year. Oh wait, I already did tell you (several times) but you chose not to listen to me properly.
    Oh and it was really nice of you to put her in short stay so you could 'observe' her overnight. How come I was the only one there when she had a massive seizure! And it was good that you put a cannula in while she was out of it from the seizure...pity you didn't put it in properly and can't actually get blood from it.

Luckily my lovely lady is a nurse and is fighting to have her stay in there as she's really sick. She's got her 'nurse face' on as she says :-)

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KnockKnockPenny View Post
    Stupid doctor at the stupid hospital!! Assuming that because my best friend lives with us (and has mild epilepsy) that she doesn't work because of epilepsy and that her speech is normally slurred! No its not normally! How many times do I have to tell you what what she is feeling is EXACTLY like what she had last year and it was meningitis then!! And it's your fault you didn't listen to me when I said she has a needle phobia and she nearly threw up on you. Then you give up and discharge her because you can't take blood in an easy way? So wrong in so many ways. If you would listen to me, I can tell you how they did it last year. Oh wait, I already did tell you (several times) but you chose not to listen to me properly.
    Oh and it was really nice of you to put her in short stay so you could 'observe' her overnight. How come I was the only one there when she had a massive seizure! And it was good that you put a cannula in while she was out of it from the seizure...pity you didn't put it in properly and can't actually get blood from it.

Luckily my lovely lady is a nurse and is fighting to have her stay in there as she's really sick. She's got her 'nurse face' on as she says :-)
    That's horrible! I would lodge a complaint! I hope she is better soon and that they start to listen to what your other half tells them!

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hate how a day can go from lovely to bl00dy awful in seconds

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just as a random rant, because no one else seems to entirely understand these things.
    People who don't understand how science and the scientific community works should not be allowed to comment on it. Ever. At all. Just no. They should be banned from spouting their rubbish. I shouldn't have to waste my time telling normally intelligent people how it works. It drives me batty. Usually I don't have to dumb down my speech for this person because they're pretty intelligent, but honestly. - -; It's gotten to this point>

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our property manager is an @ss. The man is a pig. The end.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so sick of being used. Of having people come into my life when they need help and support but as soon as there life is back on track I get ditched. Everyone takes advantage of my willingness to help and comfort but no one stops to thank me or even return the favour.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ppl who have an opinion on something they've never done or experienced

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fifi8325 View Post
    Ppl who have an opinion on something they've never done or experienced
    Yup, get you on that one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My beautiful 51 year old Aunt went into palliative care this morning. Damn you to hell breast cancer.

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cicho View Post
    My beautiful 51 year old Aunt went into palliative care this morning. Damn you to hell breast cancer.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lambjam For This Useful Post:

Cicho  (16-05-2013)