Closed Thread
Page 5 of 84 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 831
  1. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,276
    Thanks
    160
    Thanked
    1,150
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hahaha oh dear blotched that is the funniest thing ever! Lol but I think df is the same :/ he will have to keep himself in line... My mins on her way to stay for a few weeks until after my birthday

  2. #42
    AdornedWithCats's Avatar
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,444
    Thanks
    7,709
    Thanked
    3,972
    Reviews
    17
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    Imagine if our DH's saw the stuff we post about them. "You said WHAT about me on the internet!?" Haha.
    Thats why i tell him I dont post!

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Hahaha oh dear blotched that is the funniest thing ever! Lol but I think df is the same :/ he will have to keep himself in line... My mins on her way to stay for a few weeks until after my birthday
    DH is waiting for me......kind of sweet but now i'm a little worried as af should be finished tomorrow.

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    459
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked
    255
    Reviews
    0
    Blotched my DF is the same he won't take care of himself because he prefers the real thing.

    But we're waiting until our wedding night

  4. #44
    AdornedWithCats's Avatar
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,444
    Thanks
    7,709
    Thanked
    3,972
    Reviews
    17
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumma K View Post
    Blotched my DF is the same he won't take care of himself because he prefers the real thing.

    But we're waiting until our wedding night
    DH used to take care of himself quite a lot ...kind of glad he doesn't anymore because (tmi) he would make a mess of the sheets ...

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,276
    Thanks
    160
    Thanked
    1,150
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lol some days I wish my df would! Just to give me a break :/ but he is mortified at the idea of flying solo....so just waits lol

  6. #46
    AdornedWithCats's Avatar
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,444
    Thanks
    7,709
    Thanked
    3,972
    Reviews
    17
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Lol some days I wish my df would! Just to give me a break :/ but he is mortified at the idea of flying solo....so just waits lol
    Lol

    I kind of like the attention at the moment ...he's been working double shifts (14 hr days) so i don't really get to see him much at the moment.

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,276
    Thanks
    160
    Thanked
    1,150
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    Lol

    I kind of like the attention at the moment ...he's been working double shifts (14 hr days) so i don't really get to see him much at the moment.
    Awww that sucks and if you are expecting to ovulate soon, thats natures way of ensuring our species survive! Lap it up!!

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The New England
    Posts
    1,199
    Thanks
    448
    Thanked
    441
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    Imagine if our DH's saw the stuff we post about them. "You said WHAT about me on the internet!?" Haha.
    oh Lordy, Blotched I had a giggle, and startled DS who is asleep on my lap!

    My DH prefers the real too, except I do the whole head job thing when AF is here. Is my DH lucky or am I crazy? I'm not in the minority am I?

    I hope that is the most excellent sign Shadow, I can't wait for you to announce your BFP!

  9. #49
    AdornedWithCats's Avatar
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,444
    Thanks
    7,709
    Thanked
    3,972
    Reviews
    17
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Awww that sucks and if you are expecting to ovulate soon, thats natures way of ensuring our species survive! Lap it up!!
    Yeah...it sucks. Luckily we get to cuddle every morning

    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    oh Lordy, Blotched I had a giggle, and startled DS who is asleep on my lap!

    My DH prefers the real too, except I do the whole head job thing when AF is here. Is my DH lucky or am I crazy? I'm not in the minority am I?

    I hope that is the most excellent sign Shadow, I can't wait for you to announce your BFP!
    My DH won't let me do that...lol.

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,833
    Thanks
    997
    Thanked
    628
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    Yeah...it sucks. Luckily we get to cuddle every morning



    My DH won't let me do that...lol.
    DH won't let you do what? HJ???


    Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app


 

Similar Threads

  1. 2013 ... the year of BFP's ... #2
    By Cantwaitforabubba in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1280
    Last Post: 13-04-2013, 20:20
  2. 2013...The year of BFP's!
    By Disney in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1000
    Last Post: 13-02-2013, 14:10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Baby MonitorsLooking to buy a baby monitor? :: Read viewer reviews of baby monitors BEFORE you buy :: Buy at a local or online Baby ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
IVF Babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017 #3pregnancy and babies through IVF
IVF Babies Due in April/May/June 2018pregnancy and babies through IVF
Which car seatProduct Recommendations & Questions
Hey!Introductions
iPads / tabletsHouse & Gardens
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›