Closed Thread
Page 44 of 84 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Hmmmmmpf
    Is it possible I'm ovulating at CD6???
    My body is seriously confusing me!
    EWCM today, Cervix is SHOW
    Me so confoooozed! OPK'S when I get home!!
    Possible...i would be confused too!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

Calstar  (13-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    You too Jessy J!

It was our 3yr wedding aniversary last week, we went to the coast for a few nights and got home today. Holidays are so different now! Very hard but it is wonderful to watch DS experiencing new things! He loved the beach, and would just run when his feet hit the sand!

Mothers day for me was a full buffet breakfast at our resort, and a pair of jarmies. after our holiday I am going to hit the diet pretty hard. I have less than 2 months till I am 30, and want to be as sexy as possible. I know I am going to have a hard time turning 30. So if I can be as fantastic as possible I think that will help.

Disney, DS and I met a Griffin on a walk last week! He was an awesome kid, very cool and smart. I think that was a name you were thinking about?

Welcome to all the new joiners,

DS is asleep so I am off to practise BDing, I think we only have 4 condoms left, Yay!
    Your Mother's Day sounds awesome!! Oh you met a Griffin!!! It is a name we are throwing around!! I've never come across a griffin before. I'm glad to hear he was an awesome kid!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessyJ View Post
    Sounds like the perfect break & mothers day Trio! Lucky girl So will you be ttc this month? Exciting!!

I ended up cooking my own breakfast and catching up on Grey's Anatomy and Revenge while my dh slept off his hangover (and Grace had a very succesful sleepover at Nans) . Doesn't sound great but it was actually so nice to have a quiet house to myself and to focus on cooking without anything distracting me but my own thoughts! Heaven!
    It does sound great! I love when DH gets home early and can take DS while I finish dinner. Just to have your brain back for abit is very relaxing.

We will be TTC in june, so next month. I am very nervous. How does anyone look after two kids?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No idea Trio! My friend has just had her third, she says its not as bad as having your first but I imagine it's not too easy! I take my hat off to single parents, could not cope without dh and my mum.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have heard that second is easier than the first as there is less shock to your lifestyle. I'm not convinced!

There is about 5 days till my last pre TTC ovulation. Its funny when we have fun now, I am trying my best to make DH forget the condom, and he is trying his best to get it on. I would be TTc now, but there is just one silly little reason stopping me. Its school dates. I really want all my kids to start school at about the same age. DS will be 5 and a half when he starts which I think is great. So I am worried if the baby is a march baby I will feel I have to send them in earlier, at like 4 and 9 months or late at nearly 6. I know it will all work out but its doing my head in. I guess I just want them to all have the same start at school and learning.

Lil nightmare and can'twait, have you had your next scan yet? Can you feel the babies kicking? Very excited for you both!

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    I have heard that second is easier than the first as there is less shock to your lifestyle. I'm not convinced!

There is about 5 days till my last pre TTC ovulation. Its funny when we have fun now, I am trying my best to make DH forget the condom, and he is trying his best to get it on. I would be TTc now, but there is just one silly little reason stopping me. Its school dates. I really want all my kids to start school at about the same age. DS will be 5 and a half when he starts which I think is great. So I am worried if the baby is a march baby I will feel I have to send them in earlier, at like 4 and 9 months or late at nearly 6. I know it will all work out but its doing my head in. I guess I just want them to all have the same start at school and learning.

Lil nightmare and can'twait, have you had your next scan yet? Can you feel the babies kicking? Very excited for you both!
    From my mum...the second isnt easier as you have to get used to juggle two kids needs at the same time. The third is easier as you've already developed the parenting skills to cope with two...

My bubs due january but i will likely delay starting school until the year they turn 6.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope that the third being easier is true. Having twins I've always had 2 so I hope my third is like going from 2 to 3 not 1 to 2

Cranky preps are not fun!

Thanks
    Reviews
    JMO, the third was the killer for me, DD was turning 5, DS just turned 2. Throw in a newborn = total chaos . 3 at home for a year before DD went to school. Two years later I had number 4, and life became easier. 4 is easier than 3. Hoping it will be the same if I'm blessed enough to have #5

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumzy1976 View Post
    JMO, the third was the killer for me, DD was turning 5, DS just turned 2. Throw in a newborn = total chaos . 3 at home for a year before DD went to school. Two years later I had number 4, and life became easier. 4 is easier than 3. Hoping it will be the same if I'm blessed enough to have #5
    You are a brave woman!! It would be lovely to have such a big brood

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nipples are very sore tonight