Closed Thread
Page 15 of 93 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow Nicsta perhaps she's turning a corner?? We haven't had one of those yet (hopeful!) Myles has dropped the early feed... He goes down at 7pm then up around 1am for his fed & then again at 5ish... So not too bad :-)

I've just lost power which means no monitor... Hope I here him!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    SL, I use dermalogica, it just doesn't seem to be working anymore!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsoptomistic View Post
    Oh no!! Well they do say that your skin changes after bubs comes along so looks like you'll have to try another brand....what about clarins? They have good stuff and same price range as dermalogica. I used to use biotherm too but v expensive - do you buy your products at the shops? Have you heard of strawberry net? Look it up and it's heavily discounted skin care...supposed to be genuine my DH reckons its the same stuff that chemist warehouse get / like seconds or end of the line stuff...still pretty cheap though and I couldn't tell a difference!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maddison was so unsettled last night we had to resort to gaviscon for infants for the acid burn seems to have worked we are still booked in for tues for the doctors very little sleep here :;
    Hope everyone else is good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amy I think your sleep is better asIcy doesn't go to bed till 1130...between 8-10 she sleeps but not in her basinett and is unsettled is love her to go to bed at 7

But in very happy that she slept 1130 till 6, then again from 615 till 930!

It's our wedding anniversary today...how that year flew by!!ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1366504946.695500.jpg me and DH ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1366504969.113514.jpg. Me and my dad ah the memories!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Amy I think your sleep is better asIcy doesn't go to bed till 1130...between 8-10 she sleeps but not in her basinett and is unsettled is love her to go to bed at 7

But in very happy that she slept 1130 till 6, then again from 615 till 930!

It's our wedding anniversary today...how that year flew by!!Attachment 35334 me and DH Attachment 35335. Me and my dad ah the memories!!
    Start a night time routine... I start at about 5-5:30 every night & by 7pm Myles is sleeping, it's great when I'm by myself as I can cook dinner & have a break & when DH is home we can sit down together & eat! One thing that we've done for a while is put him in his room for this sleep, so DH & I have our room to ourselves while we are getting ready for bed, then move him when he wakes up... It's quiet in his room & we just used the monitor, now he sleeps in there full time.

I feed Myles a little bit at 5-5:30 and then bath him, he relaxes in the bath for about 10 mins, then dress him, I give him a massage while I dress him to keep him relaxed, then I do a 150ml bottle & he slowly drinks it, by the time he's finished he is out to it... I put him down now with minimal fuss... Sometimes he needs me in his room to reassure him but mostly he goes straight to sleep... It took work to get it this way & but it works for us, he seems to know & sleeps his longest stretch after this routine, when he's 4 months I'll replace that first bottle with solids before his bath then a bottle after to get him though, I'm going to start reading to him aswell :-)

I'm loosely following 'save our sleep' and 'baby whisperer' at the moment, I don't let him get worked up and scream in his bed, if he looses the plot I cuddle him & then put him back down & try again as I want bed to be a nice place not a hysterical one, the key is them learning to trust you, that you'll be there when the need you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsoptomistic View Post
    I use Clinique and get it from Strawberry net, have for years it's great :-)

Try drinking more water, often oily skin is from dehydration, it's your body compensating.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have Psoriasis on my face and body and it went into remission when I was pregnant, now it has returned and is really quite severe atm. My dermatologist told me this would happen, I hope it gets a little better soon.

I also broke out a little with a few spots of acne, my skin was so clear when pregnant.

If you have sensitive skin or your baby buy QV wash from a Pharmacy.

Nic happy anniversary, you looked lovely. My dress was very similar

I took Ella to my BIL's 30th last night, I dressed her in the cutest little dress and tights. Love dressing her like a little doll
    Last edited by kmvw; 21-04-2013 at 17:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Oh no!! Well they do say that your skin changes after bubs comes along so looks like you'll have to try another brand....what about clarins? They have good stuff and same price range as dermalogica. I used to use biotherm too but v expensive - do you buy your products at the shops? Have you heard of strawberry net? Look it up and it's heavily discounted skin care...supposed to be genuine my DH reckons its the same stuff that chemist warehouse get / like seconds or end of the line stuff...still pretty cheap though and I couldn't tell a difference!
    I used to use Danne (gets v expensive) switched to Dermalogica. I have sensitive skin, as soon as I put anything on it (make up included) it burns and turns red!! Argh. I might try clarins or maybe Ella Bache, anyone else had any good experiences with either product?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love using Nude by Nature, my skin is ultra sensitive and I've found their foundation powder by far the best on my skin

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kmvw For This Useful Post:

mrsoptomistic  (21-04-2013)