Closed Thread
Page 16 of 94 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 938
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,164
    Thanks
    463
    Thanked
    591
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    I usually start testing from 9dpo as I like testing (even if its neg) and my LP is usually only 12 days anyway.
    My LP was 12 days and got a very clear BFP at 9dpo, GOOD LUCK TOMORROW

    As it pans out I am not as together as I thought, had a complete melt down when I got home from work and hubby had to go to our dinner club night with our friends without me. Feeling a bit better now, that was a first as I normally just feel a bit sad but this was full on water works oh dear.
    Channy that is totally understandable. I hope you are feeling better now? Sometimes it feels better to let it all out.
    sending you big cyber

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,146
    Thanks
    909
    Thanked
    392
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Big hugs Channy . It's such a crazy roller coaster that you need to let it out every now and then. Hope your feeling better x

  3. #153
    Three Little Birds's Avatar
    Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    734
    Thanks
    451
    Thanked
    290
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mumsical - glad that the FS doesn't think anything is going on. Did s/he do an internal scan today? I had one done at 10 or 11dpo (can't remember now) and my FS could tell I wasn't preg by that. At least you have some answers and a plan in case it doesn't work out this month. When are you testing?

    Channy - sometimes you just need a good cry. It'll happen for you hun. Hopefully your FS can find some answers by finding nothing at all like Mumsical. I love these hugging icons. All 3 are hugging at the same time. It's like a cyber group hug!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

    ChannyV  (23-04-2013)

  5. #154
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    5,270
    Thanks
    1,058
    Thanked
    1,765
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    Mumsical - glad that the FS doesn't think anything is going on. Did s/he do an internal scan today? I had one done at 10 or 11dpo (can't remember now) and my FS could tell I wasn't preg by that. At least you have some answers and a plan in case it doesn't work out this month. When are you testing?

    Channy - sometimes you just need a good cry. It'll happen for you hun. Hopefully your FS can find some answers by finding nothing at all like Mumsical. I love these hugging icons. All 3 are hugging at the same time. It's like a cyber group hug!
    Squiggs I always like to read whatever u r posting, u hav a great sense of humour x

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

    Three Little Birds  (24-04-2013)

  7. #155
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,084
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked
    268
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    As it pans out I am not as together as I thought, had a complete melt down when I got home from work and hubby had to go to our dinner club night with our friends without me. Feeling a bit better now, that was a first as I normally just feel a bit sad but this was full on water works oh dear.

    Musical so glad fs didn't find anything x
    Oh Channy I know exactly how you are feeling unfortunately. Glad you're feeling a bit better now. I hope you can get some answers from the FS.

  8. #156
    rainbow road's Avatar
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    in a glass case of emotion
    Posts
    12,445
    Thanks
    1,195
    Thanked
    8,103
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Channy it will be your turn soon. It just has to be. Xxx

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

    ChannyV  (23-04-2013)

  10. #157
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Thanks
    1,494
    Thanked
    367
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm sorry to hear Channy, you need those breakdowns every now and again to clear your head. I've had a lot of them lately so I can sympathise. We started getting ready to TTC almost 2 years ago now and I'm completely emotionally well and truly over it.

    Fingers crossed you won't have to wait much longer x

  11. #158
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    5,270
    Thanks
    1,058
    Thanked
    1,765
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2013 View Post
    I'm sorry to hear Channy, you need those breakdowns every now and again to clear your head. I've had a lot of them lately so I can sympathise. We started getting ready to TTC almost 2 years ago now and I'm completely emotionally well and truly over it.

    Fingers crossed you won't have to wait much longer x
    You have had a rough ride in life of late my love, I Hp 2013 brings u some wonderful things xx

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

    butterfly2013  (24-04-2013)

  13. #159
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Thanks
    1,494
    Thanked
    367
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    You have had a rough ride in life of late my love, I Hp 2013 brings u some wonderful things xx
    Thanks Channy, you are such a sweetie x

    Sent from my GT-P7510 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  14. #160
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,139
    Thanks
    88
    Thanked
    399
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hugs Channy xx. Ive had a few teary moments lately too

    9dpo test is a BFN. Im not out yet but not getting my hopes up.

    Sadly somehow Parvo virus has got hold of one of my puppies and she is at deaths door at the vet. Really hoping the others wont get it. Must have come in on someones shoes etc as they have never left my yard... FX for my little girl


 

Similar Threads

  1. TTC and not wanting to move #6
    By Sevven in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1456
    Last Post: 13-02-2013, 13:59
  2. TTC and not wanting to move #2
    By rainbow road in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 863
    Last Post: 02-09-2012, 11:10
  3. TTC and not wanting to move!!!!!!!!!
    By pinkorblue in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1419
    Last Post: 16-08-2012, 18:36

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Prams and StrollersLooking to buy a pram or stroller? :: Viewer reviews of prams :: Pram Buyers ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Using home equityFamily Finances
A - Z of baby girl namesGames & fun stuff
IVF babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017pregnancy and babies through IVF
April/May TTC group chatConception & Fertility General Chat
@Nattie84General Chat
Miracle March TTC and Testing ChatConception & Fertility General Chat
Do u take it personally? Kids friends..General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
IVF babies due June/July/August 2017pregnancy and babies through IVF
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›