*OFFER NOW CLOSED*
Lakshi and the team at Bub Hub are looking for 6 lucky Sydney Bub Hubbers to trial the Lakshi Feeding and Nursing Table. See below for more details and for reviewer criteria.
The Lakshi Feeding and Nursing Table is ideal for mums who cannot hold their babies for long periods of time, like feeding. Your baby will still receive the natural benefits of feeding and nursing, providing the mother the freedom from having to carry the baby while breast/bottle feeding. The table has a cushioned top that tilts in two directions and has two height positions. This enables the mother to adjust the product to her height requirements and feed either right or left, while comfortably seated. Your comfort is our top concern.
Some of the great features of the Lakshi Feeding and Nursing table include:
Reviewers will need to meet the following criteria –
- The freedom and luxury of providing your baby with a rocking motion under minimal stress without actually having to carry the baby weight.
- The pillow top of the Feeding and Nursing table can be taken out and used as a baby feeding pillow when on the move.
- There are two toys provided for you and the baby to play with.
- This product can be used for children from birth to one year or about 26 pounds.
- You need a baby that is no older than 8 months.
- You can't hold your baby for long periods of time (like to feed) easily.
- You live in Sydney.
- You have to be able to use this product for two weeks and write a review (at least 50 words long) by Friday 10th May.
- You are a member of our Reviewer Panel (you can join up - info here).
- Your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current address.
- write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
- please confirm that the address you have entered into the Reviewer Panel details of your profile are currently correct by writing 'address is correct' in your application. If you do not do this, your application will not be considered.We'll be selecting 6 reviewers from all the posts made by 10 am on Tuesday 23rd April. If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by Friday 10th May (if you think you won't be able to do the review in this time, please don't apply.)
To check your address in your profile, go to User Control Panel > Edit Profile and scroll down to the Reviewer Panel Street Address and Suburb fields. These details CANNOT be seen by anybody other than our administrators.
When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels.
And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.
If you are not a member of our Reviewer Panel and you would like to be considered for FREE products, find out how to you can join up here.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 18
12-04-2013 12:48 #1
UPDATE - We need 6 reviewers in Sydney for a Feeding and Nursing table!
Last edited by BH-community; 29-04-2013 at 08:03.
12-04-2013 15:06 #2Senior Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
I saw the ad for this awhile back and thought it was a joke. Looking forward to seeing the reviews on it.
15-04-2013 08:02 #3
Anybody interested? It's a pretty great product..
16-04-2013 22:17 #4Junior Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2013
I am definitely interested in reviewing this product! My son was born on the 1st of Feb (he will be 12 weeks on Friday) and whilst I am successfully breastfeeding him, I do find it quite a strain on my back. Having a product like the nursing table would hopefully make feeding a more comfortable experience.
Address is correct.
The Following User Says Thank You to happymummyoftwo For This Useful Post:
17-04-2013 08:41 #5
Thanks! Still need 5 more mums!
17-04-2013 15:25 #6
We have updated the reviewer criteria, so if you didn't fit last time you checked, look again!
17-04-2013 17:10 #7
Awww I'd really love to try this because my back is wrecked from BFing but I live in QLD It'd be absolutely amazing!
The Following User Says Thank You to Eko For This Useful Post:
18-04-2013 16:14 #8Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
My little one is 5.5 weeks and I've been using a belly/back strap and a pile of towels but I also don't live in Sydney unfortunately.
19-04-2013 08:21 #9
Thanks for the replies guys, this guy is personally delivering them so he can't really go too far!
19-04-2013 09:11 #10
I'd love to try it I have an 11 week old son who weighs 8kgs. He's soo heavy and I have hip and back pain so it is very difficult to hold or carry him for longer periods of time. This could be the solution to my problems! My address is correct
The Following User Says Thank You to bubbles21 For This Useful Post:
Life FertilityLife Fertility Clinic is a boutique fertility clinic located in Spring Hill, Brisbane. Our dedicated fertility and IVF ...
LATESTToilet training: when is the best time to start?Why it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Career change - good idea?Working Hubbers - Employed
Neighbours 30 years - 2015Movies / Music / Books / TV Chat
The Word Association Game #24Games & fun stuff
April/May TTC group chatConception & Fertility General Chat
Egg Donation in South Africa #14Egg Donation
Dr Antony Lighten - Appreciation threadpregnancy and babies through IVF
Same Sex Parents TTC #5Same Sex Parents