I have 4.
One for running
One for public transport/shopping
One for work (double)
And one I was given to replace my runner
+ Reply to Thread
Results 21 to 30 of 51
08-04-2013 07:19 #21
08-04-2013 07:23 #22
I have one.
I can understand people having a bulkier pram and a stroller, but can't get why people need more than that
08-04-2013 07:42 #23
08-04-2013 07:53 #24Senior Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
will be getting another later this year, for exercise making my pram collection 5 (unless mum decides what to do with my old single pram in the shed).
08-04-2013 08:16 #25
Too many lol
1. Original pram we bought for DD as a newborn, can't remember the brand but it was from target and had the reversible handle- this lived in the car
2. 2nd hand mothers choice pram $25 from the markets, so that I had a pram at home for when DH forgot to take the pram out of the car - I don't drive
3. Umbrella stroller for going out with friends where my pram wouldn't fit in their boot with their prams
4. Valco tri mode - when DD got bigger and heavier pram number 2 proved to be too difficult to push and steer on the unsealed roads near our house
5. Not really a pram but often used as such- bike trailer that converts into a three wheeler pram, revolutionised my life, I was able to do a weeks worth of shopping at a time and get it home without DH
6. Just brought a new (to me) valco tri mode with bassinet for new bubba (was cheaper to buy the whole system second hand than to just get he bassinet - but I will be selling my other one)
So I have 6 but really only use 2/3 ... Really must sell or give away the others!
08-04-2013 08:23 #26
Just 1, a love n care adiva sport. I absolutely love it, even 13mths on
08-04-2013 08:23 #27
I have 3.
I'm about to have my 3rd baby, and will have 3 under 3.5, so I have a triple which is for walking around the streets for exercise, which I do a lot of, but it's way too big to take places in the car.
I have a very compact double for shops and walks, and I have a single for when I only want the newbie in the pram.
I've accumulated these prams over the last 3 years, all are used and needed for their own purposes. I've bought them all 2nd hand apart from the double which I won half price in a competition. All up I've spend less on my 3 prams than most spend on one, and always have the right pram for my needs at the time
Oh, and brands, my single is a Mountain Buggy Urban Elite - about 6 years old or so, my double is a Mountain Buggy Duet, and my triple is an Adventure Buggy double with top mounted static toddler seat.
08-04-2013 08:39 #28Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2012
I have one. The bugaboo cameleon. Was great for my first and will now use it for my second bub, along with the toddler board if my daughter doesn't feel like walking.
I bought a new set of fabric covers for it so it is now a new colour and looking brand new.
08-04-2013 08:44 #29Senior Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
- Brisbane North
phew! haha, and hubby thought i was weird with having a couple.. me downgrading to 2 only is a big effort for me. im a pram junkie i think.
08-04-2013 08:51 #30
Husbands don't really get the whole pram thing, I know mine doesn't. Neither do women who are real home bodies or don't really do lots of outdoorsy stuff. I need all 3 of my prams to stay fit and active and be able to keep adequate control of my 3 littlies in all situations. I'm not willing to give up any of them
The MAMA CentrePregnancy, birth & beyond care with your very own midwife. Home & hospital birth support, VBACs, antenatal & postnatal ...
LATESTToilet training: when is the best time to start?Why it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Dr Antony Lighten - Appreciation threadpregnancy and babies through IVF
Funniest thing your kid has said to youGeneral Chat
Rude 10 year old. Ideas?General Chat
Egg/donor code discussion - South AfricaEgg Donation
Happiness thread.General Chat
Awesome Mums of Autistic kids-how many of us are there (#3)????????Parents of Children with Special Needs
Support out there? ED issues, ttcMale Infertility Issues