Show your support for Love Your Sister by making a pledge here! You can pledge:
Or make up a pledge of your own!
- to support Sam and Connie's journey.
- to donate to their cause.
- to get tested for breast cancer.
- to organise a fundraiser with other hubbers, or real life friends.
- to spread the message - Don't fall into the booby-trap, be breast aware!
Results 1 to 9 of 9
04-04-2013 15:39 #1
Show your support for the battle against breast cancer!
Last edited by BH-community; 23-05-2013 at 10:12.
09-04-2013 13:09 #2
I support Sam on his journey and admire Connie's strength through all of this.
I won't fall into the booby-trap, I will be breast aware.
This I pledge.
16-04-2013 13:16 #3
This is my pledge:
1. I WILL have a breast exam and I WILL ALSO go for that skin cancer check that I've been putting off!
2. I will spread the word about Connie's story. I will share on my personal Facebook and I will talk to all the women in my life about how it is important to be checked and how vital early detection is.
3. I will donate money to the Garvan Research Institute.
Last edited by BH-editor; 16-04-2013 at 13:24.
The Following User Says Thank You to BH-editor For This Useful Post:
29-04-2013 11:11 #4
Now that I don't have a thousand things to pay this month, I pledge to donate money to the Garvan Research Institute in support of Love Your Sister.
The details are here if anyone else wants to donate too - or just leave your message of support in this thread!
08-05-2013 11:33 #5
After reading THIS awesome blog, I've decided I need to pledge something else.
I'm going to get healthy. I've got the exercise thing and the weight thing down pretty well, but my diet is appalling. I've managed to balance the terrible food with enough exercise to stay at a good weight, but I seriously need to change. So I pledge:
- No more sneaky KFC on the way home from work.
- No more Maccas on the way home from netball.
- No more chocolate and high-sugar juice for dinner instead of a real meal.
- No more ice cream after the good meals I do eat.
- I would say no more chips and gravy for lunch once a week, but my GOD it tastes so good. I'll try to cut back on that a bit.
Anyone else game enough to pledge something?
16-05-2013 14:21 #6Junior Member
- Join Date
- May 2013
Thanks to Bub Hub for getting behind Love Your Sister and helping us spread the word to the people who most need to hear it - young mums and mums to be. Thanks for making a pledge and taking our message to heart - Don't fall into the booby trap - be breast aware. xx Connie
17-05-2013 08:57 #7
14-06-2013 14:38 #8
20-06-2013 09:25 #9
Did anyone see The Project last night? I was out and missed it.. What did they talk about?
By ExcuseMyFrench in forum Choosing Baby NamesReplies: 9Last Post: 04-02-2013, 19:36
By spitthedummy in forum Crafts and HobbiesReplies: 3Last Post: 03-06-2012, 22:06
By sunnyflower in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 19-04-2012, 18:44
Life FertilityLife Fertility Clinic is a boutique fertility clinic located in Spring Hill, Brisbane. Our dedicated fertility and IVF ...
LATESTSurrogacy and why many parents break the lawHow to get your kids to bring home empty lunch boxesIs the secret to saving for your child’s education in your home loan?
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Any recommendations for convertible stroller?Product Recommendations & Questions
WorriedFirst Trimester Chat
April/May TTC group chatConception & Fertility General Chat
Early risers .... 7 and 5 yearsGeneral Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
Increased bleeding 2 weeks post-partumPregnancy & Birth General Chat
IVF Babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017 #2pregnancy and babies through IVF
Help with 7 week scan interpretationFirst Trimester Chat
Work from homeWorking From Home