**THIS OFFER IS CLOSED**Brauer and the team at Bub Hub are giving 15 lucky Bub Hubbers the opportunity to trial Brauer Naturals Baby Bath & Body Wash. See below for more details and for reviewer criteria.
Some of the great features of Brauer Naturals Baby range include:
Brauer Naturals Baby Skin Care range consists of products to help bathe, soothe & clean your bub! Selected Bub Hub reviewers will be able to review the Baby Bath + Body Wash. This is a great all in one wash for baby all over. Containing paw paw, shea butter, honey & carrot oil to leave your baby feeling clean & fresh! Website link: http://www.brauer.com.au/products/ba...dy-wash-250ml/RRP: $11.49Reviewers will need to meet the following criteria –
- No Nasties: free of petrochemicals!
- Gentle on sensitive skin
- Rich in gentle, healing & soothing ingredients such as paw paw, honey & shea butter
- you have to be able to use this product for two weeks and write a review (at least 50 words long) by Friday 26th of April.
- you are a member of our Reviewer Panel (you can join up - info here)
- your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current address
- you live in Australia
- write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
- please confirm that the address you have entered into the Reviewer Panel details of your profile are currently correct by writing 'address is correct' in your application. If you do not do this, your application will not be consideredWe'll be selecting 15 reviewers from all the posts made by 10 am (Brissie time) MONDAY 8th of April!If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by Friday 26th of April (if you think you won't be able to do the review in this time, please don't apply.)When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels.And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.If you are not a member of our Reviewer Panel and you would like to be considered for FREE products, find out how to you can join up here.
To check your address in your profile, go to User Control Panel > Edit Profile and scroll down to the Reviewer Panel Street Address and Suburb fields. These details CANNOT be seen by anybody other than our administrators.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 48
03-04-2013 11:13 #1
Calling for 15 reviewers for Brauer Naturals Baby Bath & Body Wash!
Last edited by BH-community; 20-05-2013 at 08:46.
03-04-2013 11:45 #2
Pick me!! I would love to try this out with my bubba girl. We already use other Brauer products and would love to see if this is as good!
address is correct
Last edited by Pixie83; 03-04-2013 at 14:39.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pixie83 For This Useful Post:
03-04-2013 11:57 #3
Pick me! I am always on the look out for a new natural product to use on DS as I don't like all the nasty chemicals in many baby products on the market.
Address is correct.
The Following User Says Thank You to summastarlet For This Useful Post:
03-04-2013 12:04 #4
I would love to test this product out with my 20month old (and my husband!). He suffers from dry skin and ecsma, and even just keeping his skin hydrated is a massive struggle. All natural products have seemed to work the best so far so i would love try it out.
My details are correct.
The Following User Says Thank You to tatia&shura For This Useful Post:
03-04-2013 13:41 #5
I would love to give this product a try. I currently use Gaia products on my 20 month old DS & 3 weeks old DD and I am always on the look out for natural products to try on the whole family.
03-04-2013 13:59 #6
I would love to try them also! I have a 3 month old and a 2 year old and only ever Use natural products so I know what I'm comparing them against! I'm really careful with the products I use and always looking for good options out there! My address is correct!
The Following User Says Thank You to veggiemama For This Useful Post:
03-04-2013 14:07 #7
Yes please. I have a 12 week old plus a 2yo who has eczema. Always keen to try new products
The Following User Says Thank You to duckduckgoose For This Useful Post:
03-04-2013 14:08 #8
Pick me! Im on the look out for a new bathing product for DS (18 months). Ive never tried a natural product and any other bathing products make his cheeks flare up so would love to try something new and natural
Address is correct!
The Following User Says Thank You to Purple Lily For This Useful Post:
03-04-2013 14:52 #9
I would love to try with my DD. So far, have only used QV wash so would be interested to give another brand a try. My address is correct, thanks!
03-04-2013 15:18 #10
My address is current and correct
By Tamtam in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & ChatReplies: 14Last Post: 18-12-2012, 12:23
By kim85 in forum BeautyReplies: 52Last Post: 24-08-2012, 07:36
By BH-bubhub in forum Reviewer PanelReplies: 190Last Post: 06-06-2012, 10:19
ProSwimProSwim Rostrevor runs learn to swim classes for children and adults. Lessons are run during the Summer months ...
LATESTWhy it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?7 ways to break the ‘mumnotony’ at home
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Pregnancy test recall!!!Conception & Fertility General Chat
IUI - first time fertility treatmentNon-IVF fertility assistance
IVF babies due June/July/August 2017pregnancy and babies through IVF
Lite & Easy ???Second Trimester Chat
A - Z of baby girl namesGames & fun stuff
Happiness thread.General Chat
A - Z of Baby Boy NamesGames & fun stuff
The Not So Serious Vent Thread #7General Chat