+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default What is wrong with me?

Hi everyone,

Today's CD 18 and according to my charting I am 5dpo. I had a very early miscarriage last month, took clomid this cycle on days 2-5 and had an ovidrel injection on CD 12 (last Friday).

Nearly 2 hours ago I felt a little moist, went to the toilet and there was a streak of dark blood on my underwear. When I wiped there was a whole pool of watery dark blood. I went to the toilet about 40 mins later, no more on underwear but another big lot when I wiped, this time a rusty type colour and watery. I have also had a few shar pines on both sides.

Does anyone have any experience with this? I am currently sitting at a hospital waiting to be seen for an injury to my knee (not sure what caused it). I will ask the hospital what they think but I am really worried. We have been trying for 7 months and I just thought this could be our lucky positive month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Could it be old blood left over from the misscarriage possibly? Or may be implantation bleeding