+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Bumgenius one size AIO swap x 3 nppies (2 brand new)

Please note these are no longer available
    Last edited by leelo; 25-03-2013 at 17:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi :-)

I have some almost brand new (used on my baby 4 times and no poos ) 'ones and twos' one size fits most AIO's that I'd be willing to swap. They're in excellent, new condition and come with an extra booster and I also have 4 bamboo soaker pads as well. I'm pretty sure they are microfibre, so not sure if that's ok with your child's allergy. I've only stopped using them coz they're just not as good a fit as the bumgenius are for my little girl :-)
    I have blue, aqua, green, red, yellow or white if you're interested

Thanks
    Reviews
    No worries, thought it was worth a mention just incase :-) If you're still looking to sell yours, I'd be willing to buy them. I'm not sure how to private message on here to give you my email address though

Thanks
    Reviews
    What colour are the nappies, I might be interested in buying them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi the colours are called 'mirror' 'noodle' and 'butternut'. The mirror colour is a greenish and the other two are pale yellow shades. I chose them specifically because they are unisex colours. As I said earlier they are 2x brand new (just prewashed using earth choice wash liquid which is safe for modern cloth nappies) and 1 x used once (not dirtied in) before I realised my bub was breaking out in a red rash. She has extremely sensitive skin and I have realised she is allergic to suedecloth material. That's why two of the nappies have never even been used. I literally bought them a week ago.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Would you be willing to let them go for $20 each, plus postage to Canberra (depending on how much that would be)?? And I could do a money transfer to your account....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi look I am already losing about twenty dollars on these including postage so I'd prefer to sell them for 22 to minimise my loss. I'm really annoye that my daughter is allergic and I now need to buy more nappies myself. Considering two have never even been used I don't really want to discount any further. But ...how about $21 each ? Plus you pay for the postbag? If you're keen send me your email address .. Do you PayPal? That's easy to pay with if I give you my email (I use the PayPal app to make purchases generally and it's really quick and easy). Ta

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sure, $21 sounds great and I can do a Paypal payment