+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default CARES harness on Korean Air

Hi, just wondering if anyone has used the CARES harness successfully on Korean air and what the experience was like? We have already booked the flights (love this airline) so we are not interested in experiences on other airlines thanks. This will will be our first flight with our daughter who will be over two so am very interested in the CARES harness!!!
    Thanks in advance

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have used the CARES harness on both International and domestic flights, never flown Korean Air but Qantas, Virgin, Air New Zealand etc and always use our harness with my older daughter. It is very simple to instal and we just put it in our hand luggage as it doesn't take up much room.
    Well worth the investment I feel

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks. I've emailed Korean Air in Sydney and have been told it's not permitted! I'm bitterly disappointed so I have contacted the Korean based office & hopefully will have success! My DD is very active and will get out of a lap belt in 2 seconds so at the very least it will be handy for take off and landing. A car seat is not a favoured option for us but I guess we'll see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just in case anyone googles this topic and this thread pops up, I have had success with Korean Air. I contacted the Seoul office of KAL and they have told me they are permitted on board. Just to be safe I am keeping copies of this communication to show the hostesses on the plane in case they give me grief.