+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anybody delivered at Logan Hospital?

I do not have health insurance so I will have to go public. My catchment area is for Logan and I would probably have to go to Logan Hospital.I am just wondering if any of you ladies have delivered there and what was the hospital like? Did you have a good experience (as good as can be expected anyway)
    I'd love to read any information on this hospital , thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I believe that any hospital can have good and bad experiences . I had a horrible experience at the mater public and my friends had great experiences at logan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    I had a horrible experience at the logan, but it was a difficult birth with lots of complications.

My best friend had her baby at the logan and she cant praise them highly enough.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I know a lady who has delivered at the Logan twice and hasn't had a bad word to say about it

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've heard lots of good things about the Logan hospital. I agree that every hospital has good and bad stories.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I went for a tour there and ended up choosing the gc hosp. I found Logan super busy, a bit run down and didn't like the way there was a waiting room for Nanna etc in the same areas the birth rooms so they can hear you screaming etc. the corridors were packed with stuff, you shared a toilet with 4 and a shower with 8ppl which I think was the thing that made my decision. Chock a block with women, they average 10 babies a day. And you could take you're family down to the outdoor area but not new baby...:what:

I should add this was for baby 2, had baby 1 at Redlands with a private room and shared bath room. Gc was in my catchment too.

But definetly go for a look, it will probably ease all your fears and really all hospitals are much alike.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i was in the logan hospital for a non pregnancy matter and i thought they were amazing however, i have seen the maternity ward from my brothers gf's birth and i did not like how cramped it was. i am located very close to the logan hospital and i am also looking at redlands i guess because of the rooms and i hear they have more to offer during labor. though i don't know too much about catchment areas, i don't even know if they would accept me... which makes me feel uneasy because then my only option is logan