+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Question Has anyone had long irregular cycles and fallen pregnant??

My cycles range from 35 days to 61 days! It is very frustrating when you are TTC as to know when you are O. I have been temp and charting this month. I am now on CD 41 and have done 2 HPT that were neg, I feel like AF are coming and would just wish they would hurry up so we can start again!
    Just wanting to know if anyone out there has had the the same and fallen ??? Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Goin44, I hadnt had af for 2 months when I found out I was pg with Carter! He was a nice surprise as I didnt even think I was ovulating! It def is possible! Keep the temping and bding going!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeah I am pretty sure everyone on here knows my story lol. I was on CD59 when i got my BFP. Ovulation was delayed I think due to being on BC. Was a long wait and I thought I was out, just hoping AF would come but I got my BFP instead so that was even better. There is still hope! for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the replys. Can I ask you Laine do you know when you ovulated? I am pretty sure I did O by looking at my temps but i am still waiting for Af to show up! Oh well have to continue to wait!!! Thanks again and all the best for your pregnancy! Congrats!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My cycle would range from the average 28 days to sometimes 6 months in between and I fell pregnant after just over a year of trying. We just tried every day in the hope that it would work, and it did. We are now ttc#2 and my cycle seems to have sorted itself out generally once every 5 weeks now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My cycle was wacky just before i fell with G. i hadnt had af in months... but he was concieved in 1-2 months of being here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow - I thought I had long cycles. Before DS1 I had 40 day cycles fell pregnant within 3 months. Before DS2 they were 28 - 35 days, fell pregnant within a month. This time had just come off the pill so no idea, but before I was on the pill (I was only on for 4 mths - got clucky sooner then expected) they were around 35 days, fell pregnant first month.

I have never worried about temp or trying to tell when I o'd, just b'd when we could. We have been very lucky.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by goin44 View Post
    Thanks for the replys. Can I ask you Laine do you know when you ovulated? I am pretty sure I did O by looking at my temps but i am still waiting for Af to show up! Oh well have to continue to wait!!! Thanks again and all the best for your pregnancy! Congrats!
    I ovulated around the 20th of October according to an OPK. My LMP was like the 7th of Sep. Got my pos I guess about 13 days after ovulating. I only tested because I got what I thought was IB. (brown, no red or pink!).
    I tested two days after and got the BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep, super long and crazy cycles here (due to PCOS), I only knew when I ovulated as AF followed in the last year. That was once in August 2005, then again at Christmas... I never bothered temping and such as I figured I would go nuts doing all that for only 2 or 3 eggies a year! We just hoped that we BDd at the right time, and must have hey?! It does amuse me that we ended up BDing at just the right time to catch the only egg in 6 months...

Good luck mate!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definately possible - I got my BFP this week, after o'ing on CD37, and with a 57 day cycle, which follows many months of random cycles, shortest 37 and longest about 120.

We spent months missing it we now realise, and I didn't realise how short my LP was until the last few months. Managed to get it this time because of the following I think:
    • Took temps each morning for last few months so I could confirm when O took place
    • After about CD9, did 2 POAS OPKs a day - one at work, and one at home at night. Started BDing as soon as saw the faint line, and usually had line for 3 days and kept it up for those few days.
    Check out my FF to see more.

Best of luck and baby dust.