Closed Thread
Page 4 of 93 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 921
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    833
    Thanks
    105
    Thanked
    54
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    Are you still up on the wards Mrs S??
    Yeah I am till Friday thank god hate hospital

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    34
    Reviews
    0
    Question for you all...

    Has/did fertility treatment cause you to gain weight?

    Over the last 12 months particularly - stopping the pill (on and off), and the injectables and stress etc I've put on so much weight. It just keeps coming and it's making me so depressed. I think I've put on about 10kgs in the last year alone

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,521
    Thanks
    1,318
    Thanked
    1,574
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    No not me.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    253
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked
    344
    Reviews
    1
    I've put on about 6 kilos.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    374
    Thanks
    157
    Thanked
    93
    Reviews
    0
    I put on about 4 kg during ivf eating healthy. I don't even want to weigh my self now. I feel like I have put on a another 5 kg already.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    833
    Thanks
    105
    Thanked
    54
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I put 8 kgs on through the whole pregnancy I was not small prior pregnancy and they had told me they wanted me no bigger then 95 kgs and I beat that as I was only 92kgs full term just go with it but do watch your food as you don't want gestational diabetes like I did

    Oh maddison is well we are off home today woo hoo

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    71
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked
    5
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingforbaby4 View Post
    Question for you all...

    Has/did fertility treatment cause you to gain weight?

    Over the last 12 months particularly - stopping the pill (on and off), and the injectables and stress etc I've put on so much weight. It just keeps coming and it's making me so depressed. I think I've put on about 10kgs in the last year alone

    Before i did my ivf i did iui cycles with needles and i too put on about 10kg. with ivf cycle i put on nothing . with my pregnancy i lost 8kg with nausea etc and today i am 4O weeks and still the same weight as week 15. and 1 Bubba that is still growing very well.

    i was told by a pt that hormonal weight gain is one of the hardest to shift and she was right but it can be done. Get in now. food intake of course is so important but it is not always at fault.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    71
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked
    5
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    I put 8 kgs on through the whole pregnancy I was not small prior pregnancy and they had told me they wanted me no bigger then 95 kgs and I beat that as I was only 92kgs full term just go with it but do watch your food as you don't want gestational diabetes like I did

    Oh maddison is well we are off home today woo hoo
    oh how exciting. How's it all going with your bp and bf. i am 4O weeks today i feel it too. like now it's 330 and can't sleep. tummy so sore. what a special day today for you and so exciting.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    833
    Thanks
    105
    Thanked
    54
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wnat01 View Post
    oh how exciting. How's it all going with your bp and bf. i am 4O weeks today i feel it too. like now it's 330 and can't sleep. tummy so sore. what a special day today for you and so exciting.
    BF no go as my milk hasn't come in and she won't take but we will see in a few days as for BF loves it she's a guts lol I'm going home today I was up and about after the c section with in hrs the pain is ok nothing pain killers don't fix
    So are you being induced ??

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Rockhampton, Australia
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked
    1
    Reviews
    0
    Hi girls,
    i come and go in this thread, just wanted to let yous know I fell pregnant on our 2nd round of ivf at the fertility Center spring wood, we would travel down from Rockhampton I had my 20 week scan and we have been blessed with a baby girl. We did a 1 embryo transfer on day 3 and I was also doing the Jason Jackson natural fertility medicine as well. I was on 150miu of stims. Thinking of you all and just thought I'd share my success story, after 3 long years Ttc we are finally here. Good things do happen. Baby dust to you all xx

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to emilyjaneyx For This Useful Post:

    wantababybump  (09-03-2013)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 20-08-2013, 15:26
  2. The Fertility Centre Springwood #2
    By sarahwantsababy in forum IVF
    Replies: 1116
    Last Post: 04-03-2013, 14:05
  3. The Fertility Centre Springwood
    By tiggasam in forum IVF
    Replies: 587
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 19:59

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Baby U & The Wiggles - Toilet Training ProductsToilet training can be a testing time but Baby U is there to assist you and your toddler with the daunting task of ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›