Closed Thread
Page 38 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck Twiglets! How do you feel?

I am out. I am 9 days past 3dt and AF has arrived right on time for me at 12 days past EPU/ovulation. My BT isnt until Thursday so I will call them tomorrow to find out about next cycle and no doubt they may want me to come in sooner. Its funny because when they made the BT appt I asked them wouldnt I get my period before them and they said I wouldnt...

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear that mumsical, is it full on AF? The pessaries hold mine off, which just prolongs the discomfort. Your next cycle will be better. I got a poor response 1st cycle, they wanted to cancel it but I pushed forward.

EPU is tues twiglets. Have around 8 follies on each ovary but not all big! I think the leading follicles sound on the small side too but I'm trying to stay optimistic. I hope to get some to freeze this time, lots of good results with FET. Hope this is your time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ooh exciting! was thinking the same Papillon - about FET. Sounds like the way to go. Do you know if our clinic does 5 day transfers or just 3? I am thinking the 5 day option sounds better too. I hope I get more than 2 eggs next time and a couple to freeze as a natural thaw FET really sounds appealing if the next fresh cycle doesnt work.

I thought for sure AF was coming as it was just when I wipe and red. I also have regular period ache in my ovaries which is constant (normal on day 1 of cycle for me). But its not getting heavier so maybe the Crinone is holding it back...

Thanks
    Reviews
    2-3 day transfers only unfortunately. I would like to transfer from blast too, although there are some links out there re: GIFT and apparently timing being crucial...the embies should go back to the Fallopian tubes immediately to mimic a natural conception. So it's six & half a dozen I suppose. If its meant to stick it will.x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah ok. I ended up calling them this morning and they said to come in. Did the BT and I have an appt with one of the docs tomorrow morning to discuss next cycle. What about if you select to freeze embies? They grew my spare embie out to day 5 to see if it would make it to Blastie stage (it didn't), but if it did and we froze it - I assume they would also transfer it if we wanted next cycle if the fresh one didn't work? So that would make it a 5 or 6 day transfer...???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I guess so, hadn't thought about that. Perhaps that's why there seems to be higher success rates with FET globally.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Re: Freezing, I am only really comfortable with freezing if I get 4-5 good quality embryos. It's just a number I feel comfortable with. Not all embryos survive the thawing process & it's so costly for me to gamble with very little/poor quality embryos. Hoping tomor will yield a good egg haul. Been taking CoQ10 and I feel it has helped my follicular numbers go up, hoping they each contain attainable eggs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tomorrow Papillon! Really hope you get good few lovely eggies and that they fertilize nicely for you I agree about the embryos. I think I would want at least 2 beautiful Blasties to bother freezing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that Mumsical, but good news of getting a dr appointment so quickly.

Good luck with your epu pappilion.

Re freezing I got told they had 80 to 90 % success at dethawing. Mine got frozen on day 3 then they dethawed and carried on growing it to day 5, all my transfers before that we're day 3, so felt I needed to do something different. Hopefully it pays off!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Papillon. Cant wait to hear how you went. I'm in today too. Will have next cycle mapped out

Twiglets - thats a good plan FX for us all!