+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default New to Point Cook looking to join mothers group/play group

Hi i'm a 39yr old mum i've just moved to Point Cook from Brisbane with my husband and 16 month old son. It would be great to be able to join a mothers group/play group for both my son and I to make new friends. Any suggestions would be great. Thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jbs8 View Post
    Hi i'm a 39yr old mum i've just moved to Point Cook from Brisbane with my husband and 16 month old son. It would be great to be able to join a mothers group/play group for both my son and I to make new friends. Any suggestions would be great. Thank you

Hi jbs
    My name is Reena and i live in Point Cook. We also moved here 4 months ago from Sydney. We have a 8 month old daughter and i would also love to make some mumma friends. If you would like to catch up for a coffee with our bubs please let me know. You may email me at reena_ial@hotmail.com.

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hello l used to live in point cook, now in Hoppers. Happy to meet and catch up with other mums

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jumping in here im 23 also new to point cook. I have two little girls age 4 and 8 months. Wanting to get out of thw house more

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    i am happy to catch up. Email me on reena_ial@hotmail.com and we can make plans to meet up for a coffee.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, thank you all for replying to msg. Reena I sent you through an email this morning. Hopefully we can all organise a catch up soon. Jackie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, just googled playgroups and saw this. I am fairly new to Point Cook and have a 6 month old son. I would love to catch up with some Mums. Am I too late to join in?

Candice

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Candice
    It would be nice to catch up with you. Please email me on reena_ial@hotmail.com and we can catch up.

Cheers
    Reena

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,
    i have just googled mothers groups around here and found this.. not sure if anyone still comes on this thread or not. I am 27 year old first time mum to my son who is 2.. my husband and I have just moved to Sanctuary Lakes from Canberra! I don't know anyone here and would love to meet mummies and their children..
    hope to hear from you all soon..
    my email is Loraine.price.86@gmail.com
    i do not work at the moment so I am free all day everyday

Thanks
    Reviews

Default New to Australia and so to point cook and would like to join this mums group

Hello,
    Not sure if I am too late but it will be exciting to be part of this mums group. Moved to Australia from India since last 2 months. Currently staying in point cook. We have a 4 year old daughter who has just started 2 days day care. I would like to catch up with other mums and kids which will help us socialize in a country that is entirely new to us. Please let me know if its still open to join.

Thank you.
    Minakshi