+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am due oct 15 I put down my estimate leave start date to be around 17 sept last day at work been 15th I think . I havnt taken any leave at all since December just before we started ivf and work full time so going to take 4 weeks off before my due date plus I work about 2 hrs away from my hospital in peak hr traffic so rather be home just in case .

Thanks
    Reviews
    My work is really flexible, I'm only 9 weeks so at the end of my first trimester I will talk to my boss. I'm an admin manager and its not very stressful, plus I will start looking for a replacement as soon as I am 13-14 weeks so I can train them and not have to worry for when I'm on leave. It also gives me the choice of reducing my hours when I get closer to EDD.

I have told my husband I would like to work for as long as possible even up to the week before induction date especially if I've reduced my hours

Thanks
    Reviews
    I left 5 weeks prior to my due date & I'm glad I did! I wasn't doing physical work - I work in insurance so I was sitting down all day, but I found that it was really hard as my belly got bigger. Plus it's not good to be sitting down all day, you need to be up & about as often as you can!

I think minimum I probably could have gone would have been 4 weeks... But there is women in my antenatal class that were still working with 2 weeks to go. Just depends how you are coping with the pregnancy physically.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay I'm all booked in to leave work in five weeks! I will be 34w2d and we do have a 6wk policy too, not sure if they want a letter for 2 days but should be easy to get.
    Even tho my jobs office it's rather stressful with a lot of outputs and I'm up and down all day. Can't wait for my leave!! I'm using 3 wks rec and flexi time first.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats chances!

I'm in my second last week of work, woohoo! I'll be 38w on the day I finish. I'm coping surprisingly well, mostly just tired!

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

MrsHoward is offline If all I have is you, then I have everything
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Im finishing 6 weeks before ...only 3 weeks to go until my mat leave. Why not spend 6 weeks to urself, relax and enjoy ur own time...for you wont have that luxury once bub is born

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm working until 6 weeks before my EDD! I am currently 27 weeks pregnant and I'm counting down the days till mat leave. I'm just so tired and I'm really looking froward to the rest and relaxation!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Will be going on leave with 6 weeks to go, but technically not mat leave until 38 weeks because I'm taking annual as well

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am currently 33+3 and now only working 3 days per week (since 32 weeks). I plan to finish when Im 36 weeks, so I will have a few weeks of rest before bub arrives. I would love to finish now, however I want to have as much time with bub as possible

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have 6 weeks to go of work after this week and I can't wait . I have a desk job and currently working full time, my ankles absolutely are killing me . I'm holding in there but I am so glad I'm finishing up 5 weeks before I'm due. I will be about 34 weeks when I finish up . I'm looking forward to it that's for sure.