I do now that all our supermarket and dept store trolleys require coins to use them. I want my $2 back!
Pre coins, I probably did 99% of the time.
Side issue: I got glared at the other day because I'd put DD2 (she is 2 y/o) into the car, unpacked my groceries and then realised I had to take the trolley back to the trolley bay which was about 4 cars away. No way known was I getting DD2 out of the car and wrestling her back in again so I left her in the car while I took the trolley back...and I coped a glare from a couple walking by. Bet they dont have kids, cause if they did they would realise that 1) its a pain getting them in and out, and 2) she was safer in the car because she can be a bit of a runner at times..
+ Reply to Thread
Results 11 to 20 of 328
02-03-2013 20:52 #11
02-03-2013 20:53 #12
I always park near the bay, my daughter waits in the car and I carry my son back to the car. (Sometimes I leave my son in the car too)
I hate pulling into a car park to find a bloody trolley in the way!!
02-03-2013 20:56 #13Senior Member
- Join Date
- May 2011
I try too each time, I'd say 99% of the time, but I only have one child.
02-03-2013 20:56 #14
Yes always I hate people hate it when others don't especially when mums think oh I have a kid I don't have to umm yes you do how are you going to teach your kids to put things away if you can't.
if you able to get a trolley you are able to put it away, I struggled the other day cause DD now doesn't go in a trolley always in her chair and se got to tired to drive it so I was pushing the trolley and driving her chair for her it was a struggle but I managed
02-03-2013 21:00 #15
02-03-2013 21:05 #16
Probably 90% of the time I do. The other 10% it's to hot and I've got the girls with me.
02-03-2013 21:10 #17
Yes because we have to put money in them.
02-03-2013 21:12 #18
Most if the time. Not always, sometimes DS is playing up, I have a sh!t load of stuff and I just can't be bothered. So what. If we all put our trolleys back, a fair few people would be out of a job, seriously, Coles can afford to employ them.
02-03-2013 21:14 #19Senior Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
No, I usually have kid(s) on the car and won't leave them for a second AND I like to think I am keeping a trolley person in a job (it's not like woollies who posted a $1.16bn quarter or half yearly profit - from memory, can't afford it)...
While I'm talking about leaving kids, now that we have NO pay at the pump petrol bowsers where we live I have to get 2 kids out of the car every time I fill up. What do you do, and at what age? Or is that a whole other thread?
02-03-2013 21:15 #20
Always. I hate pulling into a park only to have a trolley or 3 in it! It's not that hard to get organized and take it back. If I have my daughter with me which is usually always I park where I can see a trolley bay nearby.
By monnie24 in forum Pregnancy Fitness & NutritionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2012, 11:05
By Little Miss Muffet in forum General ChatReplies: 42Last Post: 27-11-2012, 10:05
By bhadmin in forum Reviewer PanelReplies: 16Last Post: 02-11-2012, 14:37
Prams and StrollersLooking to buy a pram or stroller? :: Viewer reviews of prams :: Pram Buyers ...
LATESTHow to get your kids to bring home empty lunch boxesIs the secret to saving for your child’s education in your home loan?Games to play with your baby – newborn to 12 months
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Best pregnancy test for PCOSConception & Fertility General Chat
Egg Donation in Greece #5Egg Donation
IVF babies due March/April/May 2017#2pregnancy and babies through IVF
What age can teenagers consent to flu needles?Immunisation & Vaccines
Tea drinkers unite!General Chat
Is the name Evie really that popular? (Particularly in NSW)Choosing Baby Names
Kindergarten question4 year olds