+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Don't waste your money. I bought an expensive one, my DS is 3 days old and I've been using a boomerang pillow, haven't tried the other one but it looks hard and uncomfy compared to the soft boomerang one

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    I got the milk bar twin pillow even though I only had one bub. It was expensive but awesome.... It definitley helped with technique and establishing breastfeeding. If it wasn't for my pillow and glider chair I don't know if Bub and I would have lasted so long.

Good luck

3. The Following User Says Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

giggle berry  (09-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got given a my Brest friend and I think it's great! I was using a u shape pillow I. Hospital and it was a pain. It kept slipping down all the time and I kept getting a sore arm from lifting the pillow up. The Brest friend fits firmly around you and doesn't slip. You can get bubs at a really good height to stop you from straining your arms.
    Each to their own but I don't think it was a waste of money at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought I wouldn't bother, tried just using my own v pillow but it kept slipping and moving and did my head right in.

My mum ended up getting me the double Milkbar, even though I only have one baby. I have loved it ever since. It clips on so I could move about without it slipping.

I still use it now for bedtime feed unclipped with my DS who is now 16 months!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1362804418.042424.jpg

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have a Milk Bar, they're wonderful!

ETA Mine is the single one

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bought the target one, i think it's called a ryco. It was good for the early days but DS quickly developed wind (since found out it was actually silent reflux) so I was advised to feed him like a 6 month old instead of a newborn. So rather than flat drop his bum so his head was higher. This meant my pillow was useless.

I now just use my knee, a small cushion off my bed or nothing to give my arm a bit of support.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bought the milk bar single one with ds, could never get positioning right, hated it and ended up selling it. I also couldn't master bf due to attachment issues and I'm sure positioning played a part. With dd I had been to an ABA bf info session and watched someone bf sitting in a normal chair with no pillow and it looked so much more natural and comfortable. With dd I used a tri pillow occasionally at the start as she was pretty small, but now she just kind of drapes across me and I can bf anywhere.