Closed Thread
Page 59 of 93 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 590 of 929
  1. #581
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,565
    Thanks
    2,851
    Thanked
    1,254
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hang in there m.o.p., you might yet get a bfp.
    Oooohhh BT & noobie, fx your lines get darker.
    AFM- I managed to resist testing this morning (tmi - was busting when I woke up, so didn't have time to get a test out ... I could barely hold it to take my temp!). My temp was a bit lower this morning, but still 0.5 over my lowest pre-o temp, 0.25 over my highest pre-o temp & not the lowest of the high post-o temps I've had (I had a dip at 8dpo). If my temp stays high tomorrow I'll bust out the frer. App is telling me AF is due tomorrow, but I've had a bit of a pattern with lp (11,15,11), so may be due for another 15 day wait (making AF due Saturday). I really don't want to see a bfn, so thinking maybe I should wait until Saturday to test...
    I still have no AF symptoms, when normally I'd have a lot by now

  2. #582
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,269
    Thanks
    848
    Thanked
    578
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hang in there hun... Still think you've got this xx

  3. #583
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    60
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    11
    Reviews
    0
    No AF this morning. Will see if I can put of testing until tomorrow though. I am usually never late, technically should have arrived overnight.

    With my son I didn't get a BFP until AF was 3 days late, was about 6 days late before I got a BFP with my daughter on a regular 28 day cycle so don't be too discouraged, it's not over until the witch appears. Both were negative with the FRER up until I gave up and bought some cheap dip ones

  4. #584
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    582
    Thanks
    431
    Thanked
    107
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks lovely ladies. Ive had 4 m/c all got pregnant fairly easy. Finally have testing after last m/c and find reason for m/c and now cant get bfp. Im only going to 6th month of ttc but it has never taken this long. Sorry just feeling very disheartened this month as it was also my due month. I'll just wait and see if AF arrives. Also i have been using maybe baby and had ferning twice this month a week apart. Anyone else had this?

    Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

  5. #585
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,565
    Thanks
    2,851
    Thanked
    1,254
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    sounds promising noobie

  6. #586
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    60
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    11
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    sounds promising noobie

    I am hoping so I did cave in and do another of the first response dip tests (which I probably shouldn't be using yet- anyone know there sensitivity? says first day of your missed period, so tomorrow) and got another very faint, but definately there, line within the timeframe which has dried pretty easy to see. Tempted to go to Dr and get blood confirmation. I hate waiting and it would be very nice to know for sure.

  7. #587
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    5,270
    Thanks
    1,058
    Thanked
    1,765
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by noobie View Post
    I am hoping so I did cave in and do another of the first response dip tests (which I probably shouldn't be using yet- anyone know there sensitivity? says first day of your missed period, so tomorrow) and got another very faint, but definately there, line within the timeframe which has dried pretty easy to see. Tempted to go to Dr and get blood confirmation. I hate waiting and it would be very nice to know for sure.
    My advice would b to wait to see if that line gets darker before having bloods, only coz with a faint line ur hcg would only b around 11-25 which is super early and the disappointment of a possible Chem from the line not getting darker is gut wrenching. Also those low ninbers wont really tell you much or ease ur mind at this stage. Just my experience and I know the waiting sucks but just my 20 cents worth. Loads of baby dust ur way Hun xx

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

    jenjenOo  (09-04-2013)

  9. #588
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked
    70
    Reviews
    0
    I am due for blood test on the 17th but I really want to do a HPT now but I'm only 7DPT! Is that way to early?

  10. #589
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    2,280
    Thanks
    718
    Thanked
    1,113
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazycat View Post
    I am due for blood test on the 17th but I really want to do a HPT now but I'm only 7DPT! Is that way to early?
    Yes thats too early to test, won't show anything for a few more days. To everyone who already has the faint BFP's hopefully they are nice and strong in the next few days

  11. #590
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    60
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    11
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    My advice would b to wait to see if that line gets darker before having bloods, only coz with a faint line ur hcg would only b around 11-25 which is super early and the disappointment of a possible Chem from the line not getting darker is gut wrenching. Also those low ninbers wont really tell you much or ease ur mind at this stage. Just my experience and I know the waiting sucks but just my 20 cents worth. Loads of baby dust ur way Hun xx
    Is that the sensitivity of the dip ones? Might try a FRER as I do have to go to town again today


 

Similar Threads

  1. Anticipative April Testing Thread
    By PA80 in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 845
    Last Post: 15-04-2015, 10:02
  2. Awesome April testing thread
    By happykat in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 263
    Last Post: 17-04-2013, 12:20
  3. Happily testing April thread
    By wobblermummy in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-02-2013, 19:20

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Cryosite Family Cord Blood & Tissue BankCryosite has been providing Cord Blood Banking services for over 14 years, and is the trusted choice of Australian ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›