+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    2
    Reviews
    0

    Default What was your implantation bleed like?

    Please share so I can compare!
    Did you test positive for pregnancy the day you got the spotting or was it a while

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    60
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    12
    Reviews
    0
    I didn't have any implantation bleeding at all, no spotting, nothing!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    359
    Thanks
    107
    Thanked
    163
    Reviews
    0
    I had implantation spotting the day I got my bfp, I went to the loo and when wiping noticed watery pink on the loo paper. Thought to myself looks like af is coming so went to the shops to get a pregnancy test to double check and to my surprise it came up very positive! Had the same pink watery stuff at the same time the following afternoon....I was pregnant with twins. Sadly lost one at 5 weeks but I am now nearly 8 weeks with the remaining twin and so far so good

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Central Queensland
    Posts
    428
    Thanks
    52
    Thanked
    116
    Reviews
    10
    I actually had some light pinkish discharge/spotting after I had my BFP about when my period would have been due.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    2
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bub4mepls View Post
    I had implantation spotting the day I got my bfp, I went to the loo and when wiping noticed watery pink on the loo paper. Thought to myself looks like af is coming so went to the shops to get a pregnancy test to double check and to my surprise it came up very positive! Had the same pink watery stuff at the same time the following afternoon....I was pregnant with twins. Sadly lost one at 5 weeks but I am now nearly 8 weeks with the remaining twin and so far so good
    I'm so sorry to hear but at the same time congratulations, how many dpo was this? Thankyou

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    2
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by WannaBMummy82 View Post
    I actually had some light pinkish discharge/spotting after I had my BFP about when my period would have been due.
    Ahhh I'm hoping ive implanted late I deffo hate seeing BFN lol

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    wagga wagga
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    i was bleeding every 2 weeks i got so sick of bleeding im glad i have now taken it out i went straight back to having normal periods and 2 months later fell pregnant im very happy now i would never choose the implant again it was nothing but trouble for 3 years

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sydney, NSW
    Posts
    4,087
    Thanks
    1,467
    Thanked
    1,221
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I had literally a red speck of blood when I wiped at 6dpo. I wiped again and nothing. That was it. One tiny speck that I would have missed had I not been looking. Got my squinter of a BFP on an IC 3 days later and am now almost 28 weeks pregnant

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,348
    Thanks
    2,789
    Thanked
    1,371
    Reviews
    10
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I had absolutely nothing!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    2
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsvogt View Post
    i was bleeding every 2 weeks i got so sick of bleeding im glad i have now taken it out i went straight back to having normal periods and 2 months later fell pregnant im very happy now i would never choose the implant again it was nothing but trouble for 3 years
    Ohh no I mean implantation bleeding as in after ovulation, not the contraception I haven't had that ever


 

Similar Threads

  1. Implantation bleed??? or not
    By 2gemini2009 in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-08-2012, 18:15
  2. Implantation bleed?
    By LittleDove in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 20-07-2012, 18:07
  3. Implantation bleed?
    By kandt in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-04-2012, 13:18

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Shapland Swim SchoolsSemi private learn to swim classes for a maximum of 3 children in specialized heated teaching pools. Our swim schools ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›