+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Freaking out

Hi all... im a first timer so sorry if this is in the wrong place or im not doing thi right but i really need to get this off my chest!

I recently found out I am pregnant with my 3rd... I have a son who is 6 and and a daughter who is 4. My husband and i only decided in december to start trying and we hit the nail on the head first go in Jan. Im currently 7 week. Due Oct 7th.

When we decided to start trying I was super excited. A new baby, another sibling for my gorgeous kids. Perfect.

The day after I found out I was pregnant I started freaking out. First about what if something is wrong with the baby. What if he/she is sick or disabled or ... just what if.

Then started the "what if this was the biggest mistake ever?". Will my kids hate having a brother or sister thrown in the mix? Is the age gap too big? OMG i have to start all over again... can we afford this? Can we still do all the travelling we do so often? will I cope? Will my husband resent me if this baby changes our life drastically and ill end up a single mum to 3 kids.

We moved 1500km away form family about a year and a half ago... this will be my first child away from everyone. Can I do this on my own?

Anyway... now that I have brought myself to tears AGAIN... i need to hear some positive stories. Is life with 3 a lot more different to 2?

I have suffered from depression and anxiety for most of my life... sometimes much worse than other times. I honestly am at the point where i think my anxiety is making me physically sick. Like I dont have morning sickness at all its just nausea from the stress.

xx Cherie

αληθη is offline BH name read as Aleethee
    Winner 2012 - One most likely to be hacked by Nomsie
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    How are you going now? I don't have any stories for you sorry.