+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Can anything we do in the two week wait affect implantation?

Mummakat I know what you mean! I'm thinking of every possible thing that could affect it. I'm finding it hard because I don't know exactly when I ovulate. My temp charts, mucus and blood tests are all over the place so I'm trying to dtd every second day up until about day 32 as I have longer cycles but I have no idea when I ovulated as some of my cycles are shorter. So if I ovulated early im worried I will affect implantation by dtd but I don't want to not do it in case I ovulate later, can't win either way!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Can anything we do in the two week wait affect implantation?

Quote Originally Posted by hummingbird1 View Post
    Mummakat I know what you mean! I'm thinking of every possible thing that could affect it. I'm finding it hard because I don't know exactly when I ovulate. My temp charts, mucus and blood tests are all over the place so I'm trying to dtd every second day up until about day 32 as I have longer cycles but I have no idea when I ovulated as some of my cycles are shorter. So if I ovulated early im worried I will affect implantation by dtd but I don't want to not do it in case I ovulate later, can't win either way!
    Gosh that must make it really hard for you my cycles are a little out of wack so I'm just guessing. Here is another good one I do..i worry about how I lay in bed incase bub is implanting on one side and I have that side up in the air or something..oh and I love a hot shower but try and keep it cooler..just in case??? What wierd creatures we be. I hope you get your bfp soon or ill be seeing you in the funny farm