+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Gift for new mum

Hi all,
    I have presents related to the baby for my friend but what can I get my friend? I've heard an emphasis on buying the mum something but we are both not really into buying flowers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Gift for new mum

I recently went to a friends baby shower and knew everyone would get her things for the baby so I bought something for her to enjoy instead, it's a voucher to the local day spa for a massage after bub is born and an offer to mind bub while she's there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Gift for new mum

I agree with the pp, a massage or pedicure voucher would be lovely! Or if she's not into that, maybe a voucher for a restaurant that she likes with the offer to babysit :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Re: Gift for new mum

-Pamper things or a voucher
    -An antipasto platter full of all the naughty things that she couldn't eat with her favourite alcohol
    -Restaurant voucher and the offer to babysit

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think the food banned in pregnancy/wine and or the day spa voucher sound fabulous.

something I plant to do for my friend is see if a few of our mates want to contribute $ towards getting her a cleaner once a week for a couple of months after bub is born. Might be too hard if u don't have mutual friends but I can't think of any new mum who wouldn't love it!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Gift for new mum

I bought a good friend who was on a really tight budget some hairdresser quality shampoo and conditions and some treatments.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Re: Gift for new mum

Quote Originally Posted by StellarMaris View Post
    I think the food banned in pregnancy/wine and or the day spa voucher sound fabulous.

something I plant to do for my friend is see if a few of our mates want to contribute $ towards getting her a cleaner once a week for a couple of months after bub is born. Might be too hard if u don't have mutual friends but I can't think of any new mum who wouldn't love it!
    Will you be my friend?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to atomicmama For This Useful Post:

StellarMaris (19-02-2013)