+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Ladies,

im jumping in a bit late. Kind of at my wits' end. The 2 ww is over, had a blood test this morning, but have to wait 7 hours, until my results are available.
    I didn't have much hope this time around, and just yesterday *TMI warning* started getting a tiny little bit of brownish discharge. Last time my embryo failed to implant, i had bright red fresh blood discharge. I haven't done a HPT, should i?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

What a busy thread! Congrats on the bfp's! Sorry about the bfn's, this is such a long and hard journey!

I have been a bit busy with work etc.. So on the 13th my last frozen embryo was defrosted and transferred.. I will be doing bloods on Friday this week.. I have had heaps of cramping on the weekend 9-10dpo with some pink spotting yesterday. So I'm not holding my breath. I have had no further spotting but just feeling a little low and defeated at the moment.... :-/

Sarattc sorry about your father in law. Have you thought about giving your frozen embryo a go this month??

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KS09 View Post
    HI Ladies,

im jumping in a bit late. Kind of at my wits' end. The 2 ww is over, had a blood test this morning, but have to wait 7 hours, until my results are available.
    I didn't have much hope this time around, and just yesterday *TMI warning* started getting a tiny little bit of brownish discharge. Last time my embryo failed to implant, i had bright red fresh blood discharge. I haven't done a HPT, should i?
    Has the spotting stopped? I did a HPT when I was too impatient to wait for my results any longer! It was positive. I had a bit of brown spotting 14 and 17dpo but everything is looking good.

If you think it'll help you prepare for results, do a HPT. Fx for a positive for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    nicb and kc09 I am similar to you girls at the moment. I am 6dp5dt.. so 11dpo. I felt crampy yesterday, like my period was coming. I am just feeling really defeated too. ks09 i would do a test if you think it will be helpful..

when did everyone do a hpt? The tww is such a battle of the mind!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi marttc I have just messaged you about the Facebook group, I would like to join if nobody objects!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beanie87 View Post
    nicb and kc09 I am similar to you girls at the moment. I am 6dp5dt.. so 11dpo. I felt crampy yesterday, like my period was coming. I am just feeling really defeated too. ks09 i would do a test if you think it will be helpful..

when did everyone do a hpt? The tww is such a battle of the mind!!
    I waited til the day of my BT. I wouldn't have done it, but the results got lost. So 13dp3dt (16dpo).

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's good to know your not alone! I don't know if I can do a hpt as i think they are always negative.. but might this time as I will be at work when I find out the result and need that mental prep...

Thanks
    Reviews
    so i caved in and did a hpt (at work ).. it was negative. but i don't have any spotting at all now.. confused now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Somebody Puh-leeze jump in and tell me there is still a chance?? I'm going nuts and feel so stick in the stomach.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck everyone for PUPO

Jilapril - good to know someone doing same day FET.This is first time for me and excited and nervous.Good luck both of us
    Last edited by Monamona; 18-03-2013 at 11:46.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Monamona For This Useful Post:

jilapril  (18-03-2013)