Closed Thread
Page 84 of 93 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hello everyone,

hope everyone is well.

Little update for me. I got the call after my BT Friday morning that Yay i have ovulated and start the lucrin on Saturday night. So my first ever needle (yes i have joined the jabbing crew )
    So two shots down and i have think i got the hang of it, mind you i sent my DP upstairs when i did the first one cause she kept on looking at me and smiling lol

She starts the lucrin tonight and we have our first double scan this friday including a BT for me to check levels. Now for AF to turn up on time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fingerscrossd11 View Post
    hello everyone,

hope everyone is well.

Little update for me. I got the call after my BT Friday morning that Yay i have ovulated and start the lucrin on Saturday night. So my first ever needle (yes i have joined the jabbing crew )
    So two shots down and i have think i got the hang of it, mind you i sent my DP upstairs when i did the first one cause she kept on looking at me and smiling lol

She starts the lucrin tonight and we have our first double scan this friday including a BT for me to check levels. Now for AF to turn up on time.
    Good luck with your cycle. I hope this is the winning combination for you both.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What the heck is going on with this forum....problems with posting, then no access since Tuesday and again back to the posting issue!!! Please know that I am reading your posts and following you all.... happy and safe IVF journeys.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

Net3811  (08-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops, nearly forgot.....AFM - we leave on SATURDAY!!!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

DJSHEARS  (08-07-2013),Kenta  (09-07-2013),MGC Bertie  (08-07-2013),Net3811  (08-07-2013),SpringRain  (08-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny, all the luck in the world! I can hardly wait to see you succeed. Same to you fingers!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Net3811 For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (09-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny -I hope you can get onto the forum in South Africa! !! It's gonna kill us not to get updates! ! Need to find a tech guru before u leave or go thru ur settings with a fine tooth comb. Have u tried signing out, logging back in, reseting to default on Bh. ..? AMPS said she was having similar issues, and it turns out she'd pressed a wrong button on the keyboard in the dark. It was defaulting to a different format .. Are you on ipad, pc or phone?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MusicalGal For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (09-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    And if non of that works Sunny, you could start another account. You could call it Sunny15.1 ...

Quote Originally Posted by MusicalGal View Post
    Sunny -I hope you can get onto the forum in South Africa! !! It's gonna kill us not to get updates! ! Need to find a tech guru before u leave or go thru ur settings with a fine tooth comb. Have u tried signing out, logging back in, reseting to default on Bh. ..? AMPS said she was having similar issues, and it turns out she'd pressed a wrong button on the keyboard in the dark. It was defaulting to a different format .. Are you on ipad, pc or phone?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (09-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yippeee..... not long now! Our donor has her scan on Friday. First appointment for me in Cape Town next Wednesday! Only a few days and UP UP and AWAY!!!

Hope you are all well....

DJ x

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DJSHEARS For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (10-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love reading the positive news on here, congrats to everyone that has their BFP.

I was wondering if anyone has been on Pregnyl for Luteal phase support. I am on Pessaries and Pregnyl and the last couple of days I have been exhausted and I don't know if its the hormonal or something more. Last Wednesday I had some period pain like (not cramps) but aches but now just tired.

My bt is Thursday and the wait is killing me. I just want some happiness this cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angelmama, - I've been on pregnyl for both bfn's and a bfp, and I always felt the same in the 2ww. Lots of "symptoms"...

I wish you all the good like I can find for thursday . I really hope this is the one for you. You deserve it.