Closed Thread
Page 36 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KnittingNancy View Post
    hehe I would be tempted to use the u/s at work too! I'd say you're all clear to start shopping. see if Canberra has a mother care store, they have gone into liquidation and are selling everything really cheap!! oh and there's an outlet maternity shop in fyshwick
    Mothercare closed down three weeks ago! So disappointed!! Do you know what outlet is in fyshwick? I know about babies r us and also baby bunting but that is it. I'm so excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks bindi you have put my mind at ease alot and before dh and went through our first cycle we went on holidays to tas and we seen this store and we couldn't help but by a little pair of shoes / slippers pure wool so I don't think u will jinx ur self

Thanks
    Reviews
    what a bugger!!! I really want to into the one here in Newcastle but we said no shopping until 12 weeks!
    it's mama wear 59 Wollongong st fyshwick. let me know what's it like cos I might head in wen we are down that way in may!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I'm 6 weeks today! I'm a bit nervous because I have no nausea. Anyone else not feel sick at 6 weeks?

My scan is in a week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    I'm 6 weeks today! I'm a bit nervous because I have no nausea. Anyone else not feel sick at 6 weeks?

My scan is in a week!
    I'm at 5 weeks and feel a little sick but no uncontrollable spewing

I hear that not everyone gets morning sick you might be on one of the lucky ones

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I have my queasy days. Turns out today is one of them, lol.

I ask, baby delivers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We laybuyed a pram and car seat the other day we were both bit excited
    Quote Originally Posted by Bindy111 View Post
    Dreamer jump onto betabase.com it is great for Bhcg of all days. It helped me a lot.

I had so much crinone come out, it was gross but totally normal

AFM I had my NT scan and all came back fine so great to see baby again. I can see baby on our ward ultrasound machine easily now so if I'm worried I just have a little peep and it is generally sleeping or kicking around it is easily found on the Doppler too. I need to stop being so obsessed, once I feel baby move, I think I will relax.

When is it ok to start baby shopping? We are going to Canberra next week (likely the only time we will visit a city this pregnancy) an an awesome opportunity to avoid overpriced local shops. But I'm worries I will jinx myself. Had anyone ales made any purchases yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbowroad, I am 8.5 weeks and have not really felt sick at all. I have kind of hunger type pains even after I've eaten and i am put off some foods but no real nausea. OB appt next week so will be great to get some reassurance that all is ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am so jealous! I've had back pain, ankle pain,really sore, hmm nausea, some vomiting a couple of weeks ago but none since, hmm sore boobs and occasional bad headache not to mention the extreme tiredness .I'm really struggling working Fulltime at moment and the 6am starts, but hopefully things will get better soon as almost at 12 weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by hposs View Post
    Rainbowroad, I am 8.5 weeks and have not really felt sick at all. I have kind of hunger type pains even after I've eaten and i am put off some foods but no real nausea. OB appt next week so will be great to get some reassurance that all is ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ivfforbaby - I'm the same and worry every time I eat something. I'm actually craving deli meat like ham or Devon. I had a dream about it lol. Oh well I'm not going to risk it so ill have chocolate instead

Welcome dreamer82 - I'm a first time mum and it's all new and scary to me too. Been trying for this miracle bub for 4.5 years and noes it happening, I'm sh!tting myself just a little lol. I'm sure everything will be fine on the 8th

Bindy - how cool would it be to be able to duck into ur work for some reassurance. So cool and very jealous here too
    I'm glad all went ok with ur scan. I reckon u could start shopping now but maybe don't anything up straight away. Don't worry I'm just a superstitious. I bought a pregnancy mag but didn't read it for days in case I jinx myself lol

Castle - how cool does the "deluxe" package sound. I bet dh went YES lol
    We won't be finding out bubs sex. I think a surprise is a lovely way to be introduced into the world

Rainbow road - no sickness for me, had a little at the start around 4-5 weeks but extreme tiredness kicked in at 5-6 weeks and sore nipples and cramping, actually had really bad cramping but the clinic wasn't too worried because there was no blood so all good and we got to see bub on Tues so that was cool. Only 1 more week to wait for your scan I'm sure all is ok and from what over heard you don't want to be sick.

AFM - feeling great. Still can't believe this is all happening but it's amazing and I can't wait for my belly to pop out and to be able to tell the world. Next scan on 9th April, just to check the 2nd sac is going. Not sure if to be worried or not but won't know until next scan. Fingers crossed all ok.