Closed Thread
Page 91 of 155 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck for tomorrow Eko! How very exciting!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Hi ladies,

I hope your all feeling well and having a great day!

Just wondering to those if you that are finding out or found out the sex of bub did you try any home tests? The intelligender boy/girl test, the baking soda test etc? And did it work? I'm going to do the baking soda test at 12 weeks since it doesn't cost anything. The intelligender is $60 eep. With DS I had a surprise birth but with this one I'm desperate to find out!!!! Anyone else desperate to know?
    I did the Intelligender with Oscar, which was a major waste of $100...it looked one colour in one light, and another in a different light. The 15-16 week gender scans seem to be reliable. As for foetal HR...I have not heard that one! Foetal HRs are highly variable (depending on whether bub's awake), but usually range 120-160 bpm.

I had another scan today at 29 weeks, to check size of baby. She's 1.8kg already, and breech...not what I'd hoped. Unless she turns, I'll need a Caesar, which I do not want!!
    Turn child, turn!!!!

Hope all well,
    Eko, I hope your spinal falls in with great ease, and provides good block!
    J xx.
    Last edited by J37; 27-03-2013 at 18:46.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not long now Eko!!

J if ur interested checkout spinningbabies.com might have some useful info? (I feel funny saying that to a dr haha!!) hope bubs turns for u, still time yet.

Afm - got my 1st OB Appt tomorrow. Excited! I get another scan too which is a bonus

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    I did the Intelligender with Oscar, which was a major waste of $100...it looked one colour in one light, and another in a different light. The 15-16 week gender scans seem to be reliable. As for foetal HR...I have not heard that one! Foetal HRs are highly variable (depending on whether bub's awake), but usually range 120-160 bpm.

I had another scan today at 29 weeks, to check size of baby. She's 1.8kg already, and breech...not what I'd hoped. Unless she turns, I'll need a Caesar, which I do not want!!
    Turn child, turn!!!!

Hope all well,
    Eko, I hope your spinal falls in with great ease, and provides good block!
    J xx.
    Turn little bubba!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck for tomorrow Eko! Hopefully you are enjoying a nice relaxing night with your sister before the big day!

Gender - I am having a surprise baby and the only thing I have done to predict gender is the Chinese gender prediction which predicted a girl, but it also predicted my DD was a boy and she obviously isn't so who knows.

J - My ob mentioned the other day if my bub turns breech he would probably be able to give me the option of a vaginal birth still. I'm far from an expert though so I could have just misheard him but I also remember seeing my ob on tv discussing it before I fell pregnant with this bub. Hopefully bub turns but if she doesn't maybe you won't have to have a c-sect

Goodluck for your app tomorrow waiting!

MissXamA - sorry you are not sleeping well. I am constantly having vivid dreams about labour and after I always wake up feeling exhausted.

Funny Chocciequeen I also tell my DH this bub must be a boy. It kicks far more violently than I remember DD ever kicking.

My Little Star - so please you have little Max at home now

AFM - 27 weeks tomorrow, is that officially third trimester? Been feeling really moody the last few days. Must be hormones but wish I could just snap myself out of it. Had the flu shot on Monday, really hope it works because DH has the flu! Looking forward t Easter but worried about DD. She has an anaphylactic allergy to peanuts so chocolate is a banned food in our house and I just worry this time of the year with so much focus n it. I have bought her a special nut free chocolate and will just have to make sure our extended family don't eat chocolate too close to her. I have had pretty much only negative reactions to her allergy. People usually try to either offer me suggestions about what I did to cause my DD to get the allergy or make a joke about how "kids these days are so fussy" sorry for the vent it just gets me down. I guess I am still adapting to it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    EKO:
    Good luck can't wait to hear ur news 😃

My Little Star:
    glad to hear Max is home and doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My little star glad to hear all is well

Eko good luck we will all be sending you good vibes for a straight forward procedure.

Hi to everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilpetal - that's super unfortunate about DD allergy, that would suk big time, clearly there is nothing that u did that would of made her get this and everyone always has an opinion about everything don't they!!!
    I am having the same trouble with people opinion about me and breast feeding, lots of people are offer their experiences and how long they did it for and telling me I should try again for this, short answer is in a bad cow and no I don't want to breast feed and won't be!
    I also agree about the violent kicks, it (he haha) murders my left side with punches and kicks and doesn't seem to move anywhere else after I felt it engage the other weekend! My left rib is also very sore it feels bruised, midwife says its the uterus pushing on it :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Off to Broome in the morning!!! Yay!! Very early start at 5am... Lets hope the Kankles stay down for the whole 8 hours!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Eko, GOOD LUCK!!!! So exciting, another graduates bub.

My Little Star, so glad Max is home now. How is DD adjusting?

Choccie, happy birthday!! Wow the big 30 and you cant drink. Enjoy your trip.

J, I hope bub turns for you

Waiting, good luck with your ob appointment today. Enjoy seeing bub again.

MissX, what a terrible dream. At least it was just a dream.

I hope everyone else is doing well. My memory isn't great so that's as much as I can remember.

AFM, ob appointment today. I'm not looking forward to my weigh in. I kinda hate the fact she weighs me at every appointment because it's got me paranoid about gaining weight, but it is kind of good, otherwise I'd be eating whatever crap I wanted and not giving a damn.

This lady at work was giving me **** the other day because i'd gained too much weight. This was after she told me she's gained 2kg in the last week, and she's not pregnant. At least I have an excuse. Drives me nuts that people feel they have the right to comment on your weight, just cos your pregnant.

Have a lovely day!!