Closed Thread
Page 15 of 155 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SageS View Post
    Ftm! You are
    Super organised! I have only been buying stuff if its on sale! I am putting away money each fortnight for expenses such as ob fee, pram, car seat etc. I also try to think really hard if we will need something prior to buying it. There is so much stuff you can get.
    More like I'm very OCD

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #3

Quote Originally Posted by SageS View Post
    Nila I really hope your having a girl! :-)
    Haha me too I still think it is cause my son says it is and kids are normally right I only ever saw one not being right and that because the little girl was only 18months and didn't really understand!
    I don't have anything ready all I keep doing is writing down a list of things I want/need but I do have one crib and 2 swing chairs that's as far as I have gone as that's just because I had those from my 2 boys!!! I just found out my car doesn't fit 3 seats in the back so we will either need to get 3 new car seats or a new car so the list of expenses just keep getting bigger!! In terms of clothes for babies we won't need much either only for Abigail if she actually is a she then I can go crazy with the pink

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    as per usual i am terrible with logging on! Just wanted to check in. I am yet to scroll through the last week or so of posts properly so wont be able to comment on much. J - glad you are out of hospy now and bubs is well.

afm: I am 23 and a half weeks - woow! I feel that its flying at the moment! im feeling great and not too uncomfortable yet just a small bump. 9 more weeks of work - it is going to get hard as i get bigger as my job is so physical, but im sure it will fly by.

I have got all the big ticket items for the nursery and now just doing the fun stuff of decorating - gender neutral can be hard!

hope you all have a lovely week!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    More like I'm very OCD
    I'm also very OCD lol :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by button2012 View Post
    Hi everyone
    as per usual i am terrible with logging on! Just wanted to check in. I am yet to scroll through the last week or so of posts properly so wont be able to comment on much. J - glad you are out of hospy now and bubs is well.

afm: I am 23 and a half weeks - woow! I feel that its flying at the moment! im feeling great and not too uncomfortable yet just a small bump. 9 more weeks of work - it is going to get hard as i get bigger as my job is so physical, but im sure it will fly by.

I have got all the big ticket items for the nursery and now just doing the fun stuff of decorating - gender neutral can be hard!

hope you all have a lovely week!
    It sounds like you are quite organised too. I agree that time is going quick at the moment.

I seem to be getting loads of headaches at the moment. I'm not sleeping well at night and keep waking up with leg cramps. And I'm constantly hungry. I'm trying to eat healthy food, but am always craving cake. Maybe if I actually ate some, I'd stop craving it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    It sounds like you are quite organised too. I agree that time is going quick at the moment.

I seem to be getting loads of headaches at the moment. I'm not sleeping well at night and keep waking up with leg cramps. And I'm constantly hungry. I'm trying to eat healthy food, but am always craving cake. Maybe if I actually ate some, I'd stop craving it.
    lil smurfy i had a 2 week period where i constantly craved anything seeet - chocolates, lollies, cakes you name it. i tried very hard to resist it but still ate chocolate daily! luckily that seems to have passed now!

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I wouldn't worry too much about organisation ladies.
    I have everything I need bar a change table and if I'm honest it's kind of driving me nuts that I haven't got anything else left to organise!

I just want something that I can focus on to make time go a bit faster but of course that's not happening. I DID get an email saying that my laybuy has been shipped and will be ready for pick up in a few days so that's given me something. It's bub's car seat so DH will have to get that installed for me. Sooner rather than later.
    I keep having this niggling feeling that this bub might come earlier than expected. I think he's dropped a bit but it's hard to tell because I haven't really paid that much attention.

As for costs I've gotten lucky this time around. So far I've only spent I'd say about $200 if I'm lucky because we were given so much stuff. We were so very lucky on that front. The only brand new larger item I've bought is the car seat. But we'll have to buy DS's big boy bed yet.
    I think all up we'll have spent about $700 once I've gotten a monitor, breast pump and DS's bed and mattress. Not too bad all things considered.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post

I'm craving cake too! I just had a chocolate one it was so good! All my cravings have been for sweets unfortunately. I wish I would crave a salad lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Is anyone dr getting round ligament pain? It's horrible! I have been getting it all week in my right hand side. Anyone have any suggestions to ease it?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #3

Fel- Sorry you're suffering. I've not really had this with either pregnancy so no advice I'm afraid!

Lil smurfy- Eat cake! give your body a bit of what it fancies I say.I am currently chomping on a Malteser bunny, yummy!

Toni- Hope you're doing better now with your head ache hun!

J- glad to see you back and pleased you're ok!

Afm-I am doing quite well, 16 weeks now and feeling bub move. But quite tired as not sleeping too well.

Been given lots of pink baby clothes from friends which will be useful if the early scan is right and it is a girl. We have most baby stuff already from DS but still got few things to buy inc. a capsule as can't use my UK one here, a new change bag, side by side co sleeper thing, new cot mattress as you're not meant to reuse after DS has used it, and single bed for DS. Plus all the little things like breast pads etc. I have budgeted $1000 just to be safe.

Was awake last night worrying about taking bub to UK when it's only a few weeks old as it won't have had all it's vaccinations yet. Depending on when bub actually comes I'll possibly have to go to my UK doctor and get the 6 wk injections. Which will be fine but the ones they give tend to vary, as I found out when I moved here with my son. Silly thing to worry about at 3am!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub