Closed Thread
Page 22 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Way to go mrsviking I wish I had the guts to join a gym I always keep telling myself I don't have the time. Now that dd dancing has started I will get to walk more which is good. It's really time to start excercising and eating better.

I know some women get symptoms straight away, I guess I'm trying to talk myself out of thinking I could be, the heartache is getting to much each month.

HennyPenny I love that you wanna wait till hubby is with you I'd be poas I couldn't hold off. I'm hanging to find out if you are or not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol thanks I think it's also I keep telling myself AF is just coming late so the longer I wait the more likely il either get AF saves being disappointed by that lonely line..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! Thought I might join in on your convo! I have 1 DD who will be 7 in June. I had a m/c when she was 6 months and again in Oct last year. I have been struggling to deal with the recent loss. As I was soooo excited I was finally pregnant again. But I am mentally ready to try again. I have a doc app tomorrow to get some tests done.

Thought I may have been utd this week as I was having tingling in my breasts like when milk lets down. Took a test but was neg. not due for af till Sunday. So will see what happens. And if af arrives hope to be able to start ttc next month 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome JoJo

5. The Following User Says Thank You to CakeyMumma For This Useful Post:

JoJo1stbub  (17-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome jojo.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tully78 For This Useful Post:

JoJo1stbub  (17-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome jo jo. Sorry to hear about ur troubles I had m/c before ds but didnt know I was pregnant so was obly like 4/5 weeks so thats what made us wanna try for ds in the first place. Good luck for this month

Afm my apps are really confusing so im.unsure when im ovulating. I have one app that says im fertile this week and another app says im fertile next week because the first app obviously counts light spotting as the start of my period and the second app only takes it when I put in heavy flow not actual spotting so it pushed my o back. So now im just confused and dont know which one to go b y

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Elitiger For This Useful Post:

JoJo1stbub  (17-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you! Who would of thought trying to conceive could be such a stressful complicated thing!!! I guess there's no harm in dtd this week just to be sure 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elitiger View Post

Afm my apps are really confusing so im.unsure when im ovulating. I have one app that says im fertile this week and another app says im fertile next week because the first app obviously counts light spotting as the start of my period and the second app only takes it when I put in heavy flow not actual spotting so it pushed my o back. So now im just confused and dont know which one to go b y
    I would play it safe and count yourself as fertile from the first day on earliest one to last day on last one.. Dtd when you can, and keep an eye out for signs like ewcm or cramps, maybe even do opks....so if its the early one, you can stop worrying

Welcome jojo! Sorry to hear about your loses. Good luck this month!

Just wondering... Has anyone felt what they think is implantation? What did it feel like? How long did it last?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Shadowangel- for me, implantation involved light cramping and slight pink spotting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok, so what do you all think? Apart from my "tingling breasts", I have been peeing a lot today, had a lot of gas, and now feel like I have a cold/flu coming on (nose has started to get stuffy and a tinge in my throat). Do you think it could be early signs if pregnancy? We only dtd once during fertile period this month!