+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default milk protein allergies, food allergies and ideas

Hi mummies I am a ftm to a beautiful 7 mth old boy. We have had a rough start but long story short we have a severe milk protein allergy and soy as well. I have begun the journey of compiling recipes and learning more about allergies but I just wondered what other mums do for their little ones?
    Do you have any favourite recipes or foods? everyday day foods and specialty and party foods. Recipes I might be able to substitute to suit us. I would be ever so grateful for some ideas. Are there any products/foods which you really wish you could get ahold of? Grocery stores/specialty stores which seem to stock plenty of variety for kids with allergies?
    Thanks so much

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there i am new to the allergy thing too but i found some dairy free teething rusks at the health food store which are good for teething. Also in the health food isle at Woolworths i found some dairy free arrowroot biscuits. Sorry not much else yet but i'm a newbie and still looking etc. Good Luck!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dairy allergies

New to this as well, I have a 11mo son that has dairy allergies .. their is a custard at coles called well & good .. my son loved it and I also make a banana ice cream all that is cut up bananas freeze them and put them in a blender then refreshed.. no fat .. no calories and only natural sugar .. got to love that .. what state do you live in as I am trying to find a gp that understands allergies .. I live in qld
    Last edited by oohar; 05-02-2017 at 08:42.