Closed Thread
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 202
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    28,229
    Thanks
    1,515
    Thanked
    993
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo View Post
    Is it ok that I am on a completely different shake to everyone Hokey? Or is this only for CS and OF
    Not limited to any specific kind, just shakes in general
    What are you doing?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hokey Pokey For This Useful Post:

    LoCo  (28-01-2013)

  3. #92
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    28,229
    Thanks
    1,515
    Thanked
    993
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CocktailBubba View Post
    Yep free, and I think so
    Will check it out this evening, if I remember

  4. #93
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,678
    Thanks
    788
    Thanked
    1,847
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hokey Pokey View Post
    Is it a free app? And available of android?

    yep i am on android and it is free

    I really should start using it...i want to keep track of my progress so I should do it...spec when i don't have a lot to record atm lol

    we could all link up as friends and track that way too...see all the good bad and ugly that we are doing

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to River Song For This Useful Post:

    Hokey Pokey  (29-01-2013)

  6. #94
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    7,098
    Thanks
    4,951
    Thanked
    1,394
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hokey Pokey View Post
    Not limited to any specific kind, just shakes in general
    What are you doing?
    Oh that's great thank you

    I am doing a BSC brand one called Hydroxy burn pro clinical. It has a few added extras in it like Green Tea, Coffee and African Mango which "apparently" aid in weight loss, anyway DH bought it for me so I have to finish it but its not to bad it tastes good and keeps me full.

    Hope to lose some before baby starts swimming lessons in 2 weeks. Me in a public pool with bathers on is really giving me anxiety.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to LoCo For This Useful Post:

    Hokey Pokey  (29-01-2013)

  8. #95
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    7,098
    Thanks
    4,951
    Thanked
    1,394
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hokey Pokey - Here's me

    Starting weight: 58 (I lost 30kg after baby I think from BreastFeeding)

    Goal: 50 (I am VERY short) Id be happy with 55 even
    Weight loss to date: 0 well not counting my loss last week as I've put it all back on just this weekend!
    Shake brand: Hydroxy Burn Clinical

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to LoCo For This Useful Post:

    Hokey Pokey  (29-01-2013)

  10. #96
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    28,229
    Thanks
    1,515
    Thanked
    993
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Yeh, feeling great - and I can tell I've lost the weight as my tummy feels a bit flatter.

  11. #97
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    28,229
    Thanks
    1,515
    Thanked
    993
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Gah I've really gotta remember to have my shakes. I keep not having breakfast which is bad cos then I know my body will just hold onto anything I eat. I was just going to have soup for dinner tonight, but we just went for an hr walk so I think I'm gonna have a chicken wrap for dinner instead - yummy
    Oh yummy! And well done on the walk!

  12. #98
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    28,229
    Thanks
    1,515
    Thanked
    993
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by River Song View Post
    yep i am on android and it is free

    I really should start using it...i want to keep track of my progress so I should do it...spec when i don't have a lot to record atm lol

    we could all link up as friends and track that way too...see all the good bad and ugly that we are doing
    Thank you! Must remember to check it out TODAY!

  13. #99
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    28,229
    Thanks
    1,515
    Thanked
    993
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo View Post
    Oh that's great thank you

    I am doing a BSC brand one called Hydroxy burn pro clinical. It has a few added extras in it like Green Tea, Coffee and African Mango which "apparently" aid in weight loss, anyway DH bought it for me so I have to finish it but its not to bad it tastes good and keeps me full.

    Hope to lose some before baby starts swimming lessons in 2 weeks. Me in a public pool with bathers on is really giving me anxiety.
    What is BSC?

  14. #100
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    28,229
    Thanks
    1,515
    Thanked
    993
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo View Post
    Hokey Pokey - Here's me

    Starting weight: 58 (I lost 30kg after baby I think from BreastFeeding)

    Goal: 50 (I am VERY short) Id be happy with 55 even
    Weight loss to date: 0 well not counting my loss last week as I've put it all back on just this weekend!
    Shake brand: Hydroxy Burn Clinical
    Adding you now!


 

Similar Threads

  1. Injections Support Thread #2
    By GBA85 in forum Fertility Treatment
    Replies: 929
    Last Post: 28-01-2014, 20:12
  2. Injections Support Thread
    By mam83 in forum Fertility Treatment
    Replies: 1238
    Last Post: 17-09-2012, 20:15
  3. Clomid Support thread #11
    By mam83 in forum Fertility Treatment
    Replies: 964
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 20:06

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Hunter Women's Health CentreHunter Women’s Health Centre care for women of all ages, in the full spectrum of their gynaecologic and obstetric ...
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›