Closed Thread
Page 23 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lilnightmare - it would be so so awkward if it was positive and his parents were there.

Mrsla - I know I won't care after this first hpt. It's just because its the first time. I LOVE first times, you only ever get them once so you've gotta treasure them regardless of what they are. Lol I'm so sentimental!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    Lilnightmare - it would be so so awkward if it was positive and his parents were there.

Mrsla - I know I won't care after this first hpt. It's just because its the first time. I LOVE first times, you only ever get them once so you've gotta treasure them regardless of what they are. Lol I'm so sentimental!
    Very true, I never live in the moment, always wondering what is next, I think I need to take a leaf out of your book

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsLA For This Useful Post:

Disney  (09-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by M2OR View Post
    Hey girls, lots to catch up on in two days! We've had some pretty extreme weather over the past few days so I have been busy organising our sentimental things into bags.. just in case! No fires yet (we are in a bushfire prone area) so fingers crossed!

About the hip holding up thing, I did it too.. lol. Legs in air.. I'd often read a book for 20 mins/half an hour

Hey I was just wondering if you guys were any wiser than me about some PHI facts? I have just increased my cover back to comprehensive hospital, but have to serve the 12 mth waiting period again.. to save the painful phone call of calling back up again, does anybody know whether that 12 months can include pregnancy? Am I even making sense? Lol

xx
    sorry, dont know enough about phi.
    we live in a severe bushfire area, and my "fire box" as i call it is packed 24/7 whith our photo albums, all documents (insurance papers, wedding and birth certs, passports, etc) sentimnal things, and as we leave for the day on fire risk days we put my jewelery box and the computer hard drive in there. it comes with us on any day that is rated very high or above. (although I just transferred everything from a box to a couple of suitcases so I can carry them to the car myself, now its not really a fire box???)
    we also have all our documents scanned into the computer, then emailed to myself so no matter what happens, I will have copies.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsLA For This Useful Post:

M2OR  (09-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

Quote Originally Posted by M2OR View Post
    Hey girls, lots to catch up on in two days! We've had some pretty extreme weather over the past few days so I have been busy organising our sentimental things into bags.. just in case! No fires yet (we are in a bushfire prone area) so fingers crossed!

About the hip holding up thing, I did it too.. lol. Legs in air.. I'd often read a book for 20 mins/half an hour

Hey I was just wondering if you guys were any wiser than me about some PHI facts? I have just increased my cover back to comprehensive hospital, but have to serve the 12 mth waiting period again.. to save the painful phone call of calling back up again, does anybody know whether that 12 months can include pregnancy? Am I even making sense? Lol

xx
    Phi- I think it's best to double check with your insurer but I know ours was to due date, not conception.
    Does that make sense??
    So I could fall pregnant 3 months after start of waiting period...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin859 For This Useful Post:

M2OR  (09-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry, no help on the PHI thing...

Good luck to those girls waiting to test/in the TWW, and to those awaiting O...hang in there, and good luck!! Dont forget to talk nicely and sing to the swimmers while they are doing their job.

Hips in the air after... Call me crazy we have tried it all. LOL The easiest was DTD around the other way (head at feet end) as we have an ensemble, so no foot of the bed. I just used the wall then to lift my legs up Ive done the hold them up, use a pillow underneath, bicycle pedal in the air...everything lol He thinks im a nut, but is happy to oblige by passing me a drink or something while im doing my thing.

I wouldnt know what to pack in the event of a bushfire, and worst of all, i wouldnt know where to find it! Obviously computer, camera, laptop, birth certificates etc would go, us, DS, and the pets...i guess by then my car would be full?? By the time we pack a bag for DS, some water/food and a few sets of clothes.

At least for now the fire near us is burning in the opposite direction, last i heard it was at 9000ha...

Thanks
    Reviews

I'd like to join too please

TTC since November 2010
    4 yr old twin boys
    I'm 21 and live in VIC

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    sorry, dont know enough about phi.
    we live in a severe bushfire area, and my "fire box" as i call it is packed 24/7 whith our photo albums, all documents (insurance papers, wedding and birth certs, passports, etc) sentimnal things, and as we leave for the day on fire risk days we put my jewelery box and the computer hard drive in there. it comes with us on any day that is rated very high or above. (although I just transferred everything from a box to a couple of suitcases so I can carry them to the car myself, now its not really a fire box???)
    we also have all our documents scanned into the computer, then emailed to myself so no matter what happens, I will have copies.
    Well aren't you very organized. Not much bush fire areas near me. The closest really is blue mountains but that's still a 15 minute drive from our place. We have some bushland down the rd but it's not very big.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    Phi- I think it's best to double check with your insurer but I know ours was to due date, not conception.
    Does that make sense??
    So I could fall pregnant 3 months after start of waiting period...
    what munchkin said is correct. The baby just can't be born within the 12 months. So if you took it out yesterday (the 8th of jan ) for example the baby couldn't be born until jan 9 2014. So you can start ttc in May to be safe.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Disney For This Useful Post:

M2OR  (09-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

MrsLA, you're so organised! We got the warning Monday and I ran around like a headless chook packing everything that couldn't be replaced! From now I will be keeping them all in the one place 😜

Thanks for all the info girls! So July will be fine to start TTC! Woo hoo! 😁

A little bit of relief, weather-wise here today, but not much!
    Our closest fire is still 50km away so are ok for now.
    Last summer was so crappy and rainy, I'd forgotten what a usual "hot" summer was like!

Thanks
    Reviews

Ps. Hi mumma k!