+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 65
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Launceston
    Posts
    13,466
    Thanks
    732
    Thanked
    2,355
    Reviews
    34
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

    Default Girls bedroom furniture -pics!

    DDs walls are hot pink (she chose the colour ) and her furniture is all dark wood except her bed which is a pink Abby cadabby bed.

    Would like all her furniture to be white eventually.

    Will try and remember to take a photo later.
    Last edited by waterlily; 30-12-2012 at 07:36.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    My home
    Posts
    2,737
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked
    123
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default Re: Girls bedroom furniture -pics!

    I think white would look great. I love light coloured furniture.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using BubHub

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,037
    Thanks
    1,498
    Thanked
    730
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I absolutely hate dark wood furniture !!
    my girl has white walls with pink border ( we mixed red and white paint .. Created our own pink ) .. She has white furniture .. Some with pink boxes in shelving .. Red gingham curtains with a sheer white overlay..
    gorgeous chandelier .. A few pics of Marilyn Monroe as well as her over the top pageant style dresses hanging on walls..a pink and black shoe chair.. She loves to "read" on..
    she has either leopard or her Minnie Mouse bedding .. A huge dolls house made into a book shelf .. Mirror shaped butterflies .. As well as a swirly shaped mirror on wall .. We have white carpet in her room ..
    Her room is my Fav in house .. Has the nicest atmosphere !!

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,311
    Thanks
    2,387
    Thanked
    4,599
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    DD's room is pretty relentlessly girly and she has a white bed and white cupboard. Essentially all the colour is easily changed and updated if she wants it to be.

    Here are a couple of shots (or my attempt at uploading anyway):

    IMG_1968.jpgIMG_1959.jpg

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to NancyBlackett For This Useful Post:

    SoThisIsLove  (30-12-2012)

  6. #15
    Witwicky's Avatar
    Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,630
    Thanks
    4,446
    Thanked
    3,495
    Reviews
    10
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Default Girls bedroom furniture -pics!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maybelline View Post
    I absolutely hate dark wood furniture !!
    my girl has white walls with pink border ( we mixed red and white paint .. Created our own pink ) .. She has white furniture .. Some with pink boxes in shelving .. Red gingham curtains with a sheer white overlay..
    gorgeous chandelier .. A few pics of Marilyn Monroe as well as her over the top pageant style dresses hanging on walls..a pink and black shoe chair.. She loves to "read" on..
    she has either leopard or her Minnie Mouse bedding .. A huge dolls house made into a book shelf .. Mirror shaped butterflies .. As well as a swirly shaped mirror on wall .. We have white carpet in her room ..
    Her room is my Fav in house .. Has the nicest atmosphere !!
    Wow that sounds interesting. Would you mind sharing a pic?

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Witwicky For This Useful Post:

    SoThisIsLove  (30-12-2012)

  8. #16
    Witwicky's Avatar
    Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,630
    Thanks
    4,446
    Thanked
    3,495
    Reviews
    10
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Default Girls bedroom furniture -pics!

    Quote Originally Posted by NancyBlackett View Post
    DD's room is pretty relentlessly girly and she has a white bed and white cupboard. Essentially all the colour is easily changed and updated if she wants it to be.

    Here are a couple of shots (or my attempt at uploading anyway):

    Attachment 29342Attachment 29343
    I really love those beds! I keep trying to get the dark one for my DS, but they are never in stock

  9. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,311
    Thanks
    2,387
    Thanked
    4,599
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Default Girls bedroom furniture -pics!

    Oh what a pain - they are really nice. And handy that they extend from dinky to a full single.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to NancyBlackett For This Useful Post:

    Witwicky  (30-12-2012)

  11. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    438
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked
    84
    Reviews
    3

    Default Girls bedroom furniture -pics!

    Quote Originally Posted by NancyBlackett View Post
    Oh what a pain - they are really nice. And handy that they extend from dinky to a full single.
    Where is it from? It is a beautiful bed! Your daughter's room is gorgeous!

  12. #19
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    7,877
    Thanks
    3,397
    Thanked
    5,160
    Reviews
    8
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Default Girls bedroom furniture -pics!

    Quote Originally Posted by NancyBlackett View Post
    DD's room is pretty relentlessly girly and she has a white bed and white cupboard. Essentially all the colour is easily changed and updated if she wants it to be.

    Here are a couple of shots (or my attempt at uploading anyway):

    Attachment 29342Attachment 29343
    Loves it!

  13. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    223
    Thanks
    232
    Thanked
    73
    Reviews
    0
    Not showing the full room, but this is the general gist of DD's room. She has white bunks as well.



  14. The Following User Says Thank You to FindMyLunch For This Useful Post:

    SoThisIsLove  (30-12-2012)


 

Similar Threads

  1. buy furniture-
    By Naom in forum House & Gardens
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-04-2013, 08:03
  2. Bedroom for newborn
    By jazzybaby in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 13-02-2012, 20:12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Cots on BubhubLooking to buy a cot or bassinet? :: Cot safety checklist :: Local or online nursery ...
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›