frozen bananas are a good snack too, as they take a while to eat because they are quite hard (but still able to bite bits off!)
+ Reply to Thread
Results 21 to 27 of 27
07-01-2013 22:21 #21
07-01-2013 22:38 #22
Agree with much of whats been posted already
My two cents is as far as treats go, dont deny yourself but if u keep them to weekends only i found that really helped me keep it in moderation and i would look forward to and plan what i was going to have - usually whatever id been craving.
Ive lost 20kg over the past 6 months
07-01-2013 22:44 #23
07-01-2013 22:46 #24
Eat in a way that is sustainable, as in dont think of it as a diet but a long term lifestyle change and no food should be off limits in my opinion.
Stick to the 80/20 rule. Eat well 80% of the time and you can relax a bit the other 20%. If u deny yourself completely it will be much harder to maintain.
Worked for me anyway
07-01-2013 22:51 #25
This is what I ate today...
I very rarely eat after dinner but if I get a sweet craving I'll have two fresh dates (from the fresh fruit section) with a cup of tea - they taste amazing!! Not like the crappy dried packet ones in the aisles
I managed to lose 25kg by just sticking to eating protein with salad and veg for lunch and dinner or sometimes it'd mix it up and have veg soup (made at home using only veg and stock) or occasionally I'd have a salad wrap. Or I'd make a friend rice(without using oil) using brown rice, veg and egg.
For breakfast I'd have either oats made with hot water and banana, grapes, blueberries and natural Greek yoghurt.
I'd also have omelettes or poached eggs with avocado and tomato, mush & baby spinach. I avoid bread.
Drink up plenty of water and move as often as you can. It's amazing how much exercising can motivate you to stay on track in the kitchen.
08-01-2013 00:45 #26
This is what I ate today...
08-01-2013 09:47 #27
By Alexander Beetle in forum General ChatReplies: 24Last Post: 19-04-2012, 10:12
By Atlantic Puffin in forum Pregnancy & Birth General ChatReplies: 33Last Post: 07-03-2012, 15:44
By loop in forum Pregnancy & Birth General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 05-03-2012, 15:36
Little Rugby NSWCatch, weave, chase, run, but most of all have FUN! Little Rugby runs a NSW network of fun, safe and non-contact footy ...
LATEST5 ideas for the perfect baby shower giftSurrogacy and why many parents break the lawHow to get your kids to bring home empty lunch boxes
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Would you help your kids with?General Chat
IVF Babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017 #2pregnancy and babies through IVF
Bullying recoveryWorking Hubbers - Employed
IVF/FET April & May chatConception & Fertility General Chat
What is the best holiday you have ever had?General Chat
CD8, Who's also at the start of their cycle and TTC?Conception & Fertility General Chat
IVF babies due March/April/May 2017#2pregnancy and babies through IVF
April/May TTC group chatConception & Fertility General Chat