Closed Thread
Page 53 of 83 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Del - Crazy Cat lady!!!!

Bubbles - he is gorgeous!!!!!

Ah bummer Missusmac I had hoped this was the one for you Of course, you will be getting your BFP with Tormy next month!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC 12 months + Chat

Spent up big spend at he chemist this morning. Zinc for hubby (really can't justify $80 on menevit), cranberry supps (in an attempt to sway a girl), and vitex.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, sorry for disappearing. Long story short, I was feeling overwhelmed by everything (I'm sure you all *completely* understand what I'm talking about here) and was considering whether to stop ttc as it was taking too much of a toll.
    Anyway, I have news. I'm 4 weeks pregnant!! 16 dpo today. Tested negative up to 14 dpo so was preparing myself for another bfn this month.

I just *knew* that this was a lucky thread. Fx bubs sticks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmosmum View Post
    Hi everyone, sorry for disappearing. Long story short, I was feeling overwhelmed by everything (I'm sure you all *completely* understand what I'm talking about here) and was considering whether to stop ttc as it was taking too much of a toll.
    Anyway, I have news. I'm 4 weeks pregnant!! 16 dpo today. Tested negative up to 14 dpo so was preparing myself for another bfn this month.

I just *knew* that this was a lucky thread. Fx bubs sticks!
    What lovely news congrats send some baby dust our way will you??

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh gizmo I am SO excited for you!!! You've started the ball rolling for us all now!

I've been giving serious thought to leaving BH for a little while. I LOVE this thread, but every time I come on I wander around and always find something to make me feel worse (ie, stories of loss, or not even trying, or considering termination). So I'm going to try and be brave and stick to this thread, or I might be needing a break too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls. I really hope this bubs sticks.

Sending loads and loads of baby dust to everyone on this thread. I sincerely wish bfps for all of you lovely ladies!

MM - I *completely* understand what you're saying. It's funny, while I've not cried once since my journey started 13 months ago (I tend to bottle things up), I just started to feel SO flat and really, really sad. The icing on the cake was a close friend who recently confided in me that she was pregnant and spent a lot of time talking with me about whether or not to terminate her pregnancy *heartbreaking* I just couldn't talk with anyone about our situation anymore which is why I needed to disappear (even though this is such a lovely thread). Please be gentle with yourself and do whatever you need to do. I firmly believe that there's no 'right' way to deal with long term ttc. It's just so bl00dy hard! (hoping I'm not going to get in trouble for typing that!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MissusMac View Post
    I've been giving serious thought to leaving BH for a little while. I LOVE this thread, but every time I come on I wander around and always find something to make me feel worse (ie, stories of loss, or not even trying, or considering termination). So I'm going to try and be brave and stick to this thread, or I might be needing a break too.
    I've made myself scarce lots of times on BH for the same reasons. Tormy and I were both in a m/c group with others for quite some time and most of us would have patches where we just couldn't deal with those sort of threads. So we would either have breaks. Or come and go every once in a while just to reply to the thread then log off.

Sadly it seems to follow me everywhere lol IRL everyone is always pg, on FB, on here

Thanks
    Reviews
    WOOOOOHOOOOO Gizmo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow Im so happy for you!!!! Congrats

MM - Ive thought of leaving too, I couldnt take the other threads anymore. I tried leaving but found I really wanted the support so thats why I started this thread, to try to find people in the same boat so we can support each other and not face all the other threads all the time. On good days I venture... On other days I dont. Ive even from time to time unsubscribed from all other threads so I dont see notifications so then I dont feel so bad and it doesnt tempt me Massive hugs though, I really hope you get your BFP soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post

Sadly it seems to follow me everywhere lol IRL everyone is always pg, on FB, on here
    I know what you mean, I couldnt tell you how many pregnant bellies were at DDs Kindergym session today!!! The babies I can put a brave face and ignore.. the bellies I cant!!

Thanks
    Reviews

I got a copy of DH SA. I have no idea what I'm looking at. He was told it was 'normal' does it sound right?
    Attached Images