Closed Thread
Page 42 of 83 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles1984 View Post
    Delirium does ur dh have low sperm count?
    No his SA come back completely fine it seems the issue is with me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by MissusMac View Post
    I think you've convinced me. Will wait until CD1, and go buy some.
    There is a bit of contention as to when it should be taken. Some naturopaths say stop at ovulation (in rare cases it can cause m/c). Others say take it all the way thru. I take it all the time except AF. I find it causes clotting. The naturo I saw years ago said all month except AF but always do a hcg at the end and if you are pg come off them. So I take it once spotting has finished.

I'm currently coming off them as my gyno appointment is 3 weeks away and I want base line hormone levels.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC 12 months + Chat

What I read last night was it can help progesterone levels after O. Since being on clomid I've had heaps of progesterone side effects in my LP that I've never had before. So I'm assuming I need some help in that department :-)
    Still need to book my GP appointment. Does anyone see their GP instead of FS? I love my local GP, and the FS is a knob.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Yep it makes the pituary gland make more progesterone. I feel very pg in the 2ww even when I'm not, which proves it does do what it says. It's an interesting herb. It ups the production of LH in the first half, then progesterone in the 2nd, which is why it's so good for LP defect.

You really have to ignore the symptoms though in the 2ww or you will have a break down every month thinking you are pg lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post

You really have to ignore the symptoms though in the 2ww or you will have a break down every month thinking you are pg lol
    This is what happened to me last month. I'd read so much about clomid side effects and everything said they stop when you stop taking it, or a few days afterwards. So in the 2WW when I got massive sore boobs, hungry ALL the time, skin break out (way more than usual) I got really, really excited and so did DH. then I googled 'clomid symptoms after o' and wasn't I in for a surprise! Exact same symptoms now, but I'm comforted by them this month now that I know what caused them.

Interestingly they started mid-afternoon. I could notice the clear shift in symptoms, so I'm assuming that's when I had o'd.

Thanks
    Reviews

GP booked for valentines day! Will be testing the day before if no AF, so hopefully I will be getting bloods. Otherwise we will be discussing my next options. Hopefully I can just see her for some cycle monitoring, then onto a diff FS than last time.

Thanks
    Reviews

Ok ladies. After my little hissy fit yesterday about dh not Dtd. He well and truly made up for it last night!! If we aren't utd after that then were stuffed lol!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles1984 View Post
    Ok ladies. After my little hissy fit yesterday about dh not Dtd. He well and truly made up for it last night!! If we aren't utd after that then were stuffed lol!
    I like your style bubbles lol

Thanks
    Reviews

I like your style bubbles lol
    Hahahaha!! I was still out cold when dh left for work this morning! Love how a good ramming makes you sleep really well lol!!

Thanks
    Reviews

GP booked for valentines day! Will be testing the day before if no AF, so hopefully I will be getting bloods. Otherwise we will be discussing my next options. Hopefully I can just see her for some cycle monitoring, then onto a diff FS than last time.
    Fingers crossed for a valentines bfp!! Was ur last fs a bit of a ******??