Closed Thread
Page 74 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Riss! I had d&c + dye studies done at the start of our ivf journey but that was last April. The cgh was done on day 5 but still it was a waste we didn't get any info out of it. No i have not been tested for nk cells I don't know too much about it. A few of my cycles at CFC they treated me with pred & clexane just in case to cover all bases with no luck. I also had the scratch biopsy done before transfer on 2 occasions.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All - so I had my appt with Lynn today and I'm glad I did. She has decided to put me on a different protocol following the M/C last cycle. I wish I could tell you what protocol that is but she spoke really fast so I didn't take it all in, although it seemed to make sense at the time! I think it is antagonist with a few extras! She also mentioned taking a new drug which was an injectable that would cost an extra $1000 but is supposed to improve egg quality. Again I can't remember the name of it but have asked the receptionist to let me know. I had it all written down on the info she gave me but I had to leave that with the receptionist to give to the nurse. I should mention that this was because the nurse herself was too busy to see me, even though I said I was willing to wait. I was a bit frustrated by this given I had left 2 messages today for the same nurse, neither message has been returned and I still haven't a response to the email I sent her last Wednesday either. I understand Lynn has 3 different nurses she works with so if someone could recommend theirs that would be great. I'm not impressed with mine at all. Given the nurses are the primary contact I would like a bit better service than I'm currently not receiving! At this stage I can't help but think I have had better service at McDonalds and I don't spend thousands of dollars there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by williteverhappen View Post
    Hi All - so I had my appt with Lynn today and I'm glad I did. She has decided to put me on a different protocol following the M/C last cycle. I wish I could tell you what protocol that is but she spoke really fast so I didn't take it all in, although it seemed to make sense at the time! I think it is antagonist with a few extras! She also mentioned taking a new drug which was an injectable that would cost an extra $1000 but is supposed to improve egg quality. Again I can't remember the name of it but have asked the receptionist to let me know. I had it all written down on the info she gave me but I had to leave that with the receptionist to give to the nurse. I should mention that this was because the nurse herself was too busy to see me, even though I said I was willing to wait. I was a bit frustrated by this given I had left 2 messages today for the same nurse, neither message has been returned and I still haven't a response to the email I sent her last Wednesday either. I understand Lynn has 3 different nurses she works with so if someone could recommend theirs that would be great. I'm not impressed with mine at all. Given the nurses are the primary contact I would like a bit better service than I'm currently not receiving! At this stage I can't help but think I have had better service at McDonalds and I don't spend thousands of dollars there!
    I did the antagonist with menopur (can't spell it) & clexane
    I had an issue with one of the nurses too, I mainly had Georgia & I really liked her. Who do you have?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Marttc! She definitely mentioned menopur, that may have been it. Was it a daily injection? My current nurse is Sheila. I'm hoping she calls me back tomorrow and its all OK but I basically feel ignored so I'm not sure what she could say to make it better! If not, maybe I'll ask for Georgia :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just remembered what the drug was and feel so dumb for forgetting, it was a human growth hormone! I better start googling to learn more about it. It feels so weird when a doctor suggests this a way of educating a patient. She did explain it but said to google it if I wanted to know more! haha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    its probably saizen?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by williteverhappen View Post
    Hi Marttc! She definitely mentioned menopur, that may have been it. Was it a daily injection? My current nurse is Sheila. I'm hoping she calls me back tomorrow and its all OK but I basically feel ignored so I'm not sure what she could say to make it better! If not, maybe I'll ask for Georgia :-)
    I think it depends what clinic you are at, I was at Clayton. Yep, menopur & clexane are daily injections

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizzyg View Post
    Hi girls,
    Just wondering how you find lynn? Do you feel like at times she is too busy & treats you as part of a production line? Any info you could give on your experiences with her would be great.
    I personally love her, I think she's fantastic but yes DH & I have said at times you feel very rushed with her, she has become so well known & is so busy that by the time you see her she is often exhausted :-/ she did get us pregnant though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Riss78 View Post
    Seahorse1- I have just pm'd you.

Em- awesome news!!!!!!!! Yayyyyyy!!!! Go emby go!!! Xx do you have to have another blood test now? X

Williteverhappen- I'm 5 weeks as of today. thanks I'm hoping for over 1600. X

Martcc- hi stranger!! I was just thinking about you the other day. I hope all is progressing well. When are you due? X

Lizzy- sorry to hear you have been on a long journey too. I hope lynn has some tricks up her sleeve to help. This cycle we tried melatonin and menopur as well as gonal f to improve egg quality. I think it helped immensely. Hope you get the answers you need. X
    Hello 😊
    I'm doing good, you??
    I'm 30w1d today, due Jan 6th 😊
    Struggling a little with anxiety, my ob thinks I have some post traumatic stress from the ivf! 😔 I'm feeling really good though! I'm so behind in here, the app wouldn't work on my phone & I've had no net xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app