My DH is very involved with waterpolo in Brisbane and we thought that this job opportunity might suit one of our bubhubbers - or maybe someone you know...
Part-time Office Administrator (5 hours per day)
A great position as a Part Time Administration and Finance Officer has become available within a dynamic Queensland sporting organisation. The successful candidate must display impeccable organisation and communication skills.
Looking for a work/life balance? Seeking to work during school hours? This is the ideal Administrator role, starting 29th January 2013.
- $47,000 pro rata – Start in the New Year!
- Part Time – Monday to Friday 5 hours per day (flexible between 8.30am – 5.00pm)
- Milton Location (parking available)
Located in Milton, and working in a small yet friendly team in this role you will be the face of the office completing Reception, Administration and basic Accounting Support duties.
If you possess MYOB experience and intermediate to advanced Excel & Work Skills with excellent communication skills, then we want to hear from you ASAP!
This role is offering up to $47K + super (pro rata).
If you are available to start on the 9th January 2013 and possess the above skills, then please forward your resume to the link below.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Answering telephone - first point of client contact
- Assisting accounts, reporting and documentation
- Coordinate client correspondence and inquiries
- Stock inventory
- State Team correspondents including coordination and travel arrangements
- Organising the work flow of team members
- Managing venue bookings and event assistance
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 3 years experience as an Office Administrator
- Strong administration, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Experience in bookkeeping/ accounts payable is desirable
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Enthusiasm to become a member of our close knit team
The job is also posted online here: http://www.waterpoloqld.com.au/index.php?id=869 where there's a link to a pdf with more information and details of how to apply.
Applications Close: on or before Wednesday 16 January 2013
Interviews: Completed by Wednesday 23 January 2013
Start Date: Tuesday 29 January 2013
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
21-12-2012 12:12 #1
Part-time job opportunity for return-to-work mum - Milton, Brisbane
By jez in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 13-08-2012, 11:39
By Seasons 🍁 in forum Working Hubbers - EmployedReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2012, 10:34
By MrsMorrisseyBrisbane in forum Family FinancesReplies: 0Last Post: 21-01-2012, 13:37
Melbourne Natural Medicine ClinicLeading natural health practitioners in fertility, preconception, pregnancy, and children's health. We take an ...
LATESTToilet training: when is the best time to start?Why it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Recommend a swaddle please?General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
Cashless society - all for it, or disagree?General Chat
Egg Donation in Greece #5Egg Donation
Chickenpox after being immunised?Pro-Vaccination
Egg/donor code discussion - South AfricaEgg Donation
Pokemon go. Chat #2General Chat
IVF babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017pregnancy and babies through IVF
Funniest thing your kid has said to youGeneral Chat