+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone had a feeling of....this sounds dramatic, but like a 'this won't work, I'm not that lucky' kind of feeling?

It didn't last long yesterday, but it was awful.....I've had a virus for 2 days, and when I went to the doc for a sick note for work, he told me I would have to get off my anti-depressants. This sounds bad but I'm not sure if I want to take the risk.
    It's hard already and I'm only 7w 5d!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Is anyone else scared?

Mrs Jorree we fell first time trying so now I feel that way as I can't be that lucky to have a healthy pregnancy and fall first time

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Plan2bamummy For This Useful Post:

MrsJorre  (03-01-2013)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    It is completely normal to worry during your pregnancy. I didn't stop worrying until she was in my arms! I worried all through my pregnancy and only felt OK when I could feel her kicking. And now I worry all night long, I'm up and down checking on her when she naps.. all apart of being a parent, I'm afraid

Thanks
    Reviews
    Terrified! we had fertility problems and are on drugs to help this BFP stick (our first in 15 months of trying).
    So paranoid about losing it - but also aware that nothing I do is going to cause or prevent a loss (unless I'm outright stupid), so just keeping my fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me too. I mc in 2011. Was a blighted ovum so by the time emergency scan came along there was nothing

I'm feeling lots of cramping, not severe, just pulling and tugging so I feel that it is all ok, bubs is settling in. Still praying though.

I wanted to get the hcg bloods done ( only found out POAS yesterday) but won't know them till at least Monday now.

Praying for safe and healthy babies all round

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsJorre View Post
    Has anyone had a feeling of....this sounds dramatic, but like a 'this won't work, I'm not that lucky' kind of feeling?

It didn't last long yesterday, but it was awful.....I've had a virus for 2 days, and when I went to the doc for a sick note for work, he told me I would have to get off my anti-depressants. This sounds bad but I'm not sure if I want to take the risk.
    It's hard already and I'm only 7w 5d!
    This is me. I am feeling less pregnant today. 6 weeks tomorrow, meant to be going for a dating scan. I'm petrified. Not of the procedure, but of discovering a non viable pregnancy...and having to have a D and C and start the whole TTC thing all over again. This is the first time I've ever got a BFP...feeling rather negative though, waiting for things to go wrong. I don't feel very lucky at all.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Falkor View Post
    This is me. I am feeling less pregnant today. 6 weeks tomorrow, meant to be going for a dating scan. I'm petrified. Not of the procedure, but of discovering a non viable pregnancy...and having to have a D and C and start the whole TTC thing all over again. This is the first time I've ever got a BFP...feeling rather negative though, waiting for things to go wrong. I don't feel very lucky at all.
    Thinking if you today Falkor. Hope all goes well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Hope it goes well, just remember 6 weeks is still super early for scans

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck, Falkor. I'm 6 weeks today and going in for an ultrasound this afternoon, because my hCG levels are low. (98 a week ago) I think I've spent far too much time on google and hopefully scaring myself for no reason. Good luck ladies x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys,

Thanks for thinking of me.

Had my scan, all appears as it should. I am 5wks 5 days according to the scan (which is around where I thought). Everything is where it should be and surprise surprise, they did an internal and we could see the heartbeat! It was 108, so very normal for this stage.

Feeling a bit less anxious, but eek, there is such a long way to go!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Falkor For This Useful Post:

saxonrose  (06-01-2013)