Hi everyone, I've been using terry squares (60x60cm) on my monster 3 month old boy and have been doing this fold for a while now using a stretchy velcro belt to fasten it (disappointed with snappis). It's great for at-home use without a cover.


Does anyone know if this fold has a name? It's not the origami or kite or triangle... what is it?