Closed Thread
Page 75 of 161 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 750 of 1601
  1. #741
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    882
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    187
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

    Lovely photograph Adden! I'm undecided if I should get one done or just wait until bubs is born.

    How exciting Gampa! I'm feeling much like yourself atm, the pregnancy has seemed to take forever but now it's almost time Im feeling somewhat very nervous that the end is very close! Or should I say it's just the beginning

    Had another OB appointment today as well as an ultrasound and fetal monitoring which has to be done weekly now. Placenta still is grade 4 previa, will be admitted at 34.3 weeks if not earlier if I bleed. Currently 32+3. They said they will deliver the baby anytime from now if I have a serious bleed and she will be fine.

    I'm so nervous I may bleed at home and just as nervous my baby could be here anytime now! I'm not officially due until March 11th.

    The nursery still hasn't been painted!

  2. #742
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    75
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked
    23
    Reviews
    0

    Default Re: IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

    Hi Ladies, I am pleased to annouce that Daniel David was born at 8:36 am, Friday 11 January, weighing 9 lb 2 oz. & 52 cm long (12 days early). I can't believe it is already a week today. We are both going well, he is absolutely adorable and we all love him so much. Take care beautiful ladies.

    Sent from my MB526 using BubHub
    Attached Images

  3. #743
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    75
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked
    23
    Reviews
    0

    Default Re: IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

    Sorry can't resist, a photo of Daniel yesterday (6 days)

    Sent from my MB526 using BubHub
    Attached Images

  4. #744
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,412
    Thanks
    153
    Thanked
    304
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

    Quote Originally Posted by Della77 View Post
    Hi Ladies, I am pleased to annouce that Daniel David was born at 8:36 am, Friday 11 January, weighing 9 lb 2 oz. & 52 cm long (12 days early). I can't believe it is already a week today. We are both going well, he is absolutely adorable and we all love him so much. Take care beautiful ladies.

    Sent from my MB526 using BubHub
    What a cutie pie congratulations on the birth of Daniel xxx

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

    Della77  (18-01-2013)

  6. #745
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,412
    Thanks
    153
    Thanked
    304
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    What a cutie pie congratulations on the birth of Daniel xxx
    Look at those chubby cheeks! Gorgeous!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

    Della77  (18-01-2013)

  8. #746
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    336
    Thanks
    141
    Thanked
    89
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsoptomistic View Post
    Oh how cool Gampa! I'm booked for 25 Jan too! First surgery of the day :-)
    Can't wait to meet this little bundle!! Seems so close, yet so far...!
    Oooh so exciting.....I'm first on list too at 7am.....can't believe it....good uck ill be thinking if you too - cant remember but do you have another child- if so who'll be looking after her/him?

  9. #747
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    336
    Thanks
    141
    Thanked
    89
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    Lovely photograph Adden! I'm undecided if I should get one done or just wait until bubs is born.

    How exciting Gampa! I'm feeling much like yourself atm, the pregnancy has seemed to take forever but now it's almost time Im feeling somewhat very nervous that the end is very close! Or should I say it's just the beginning

    Had another OB appointment today as well as an ultrasound and fetal monitoring which has to be done weekly now. Placenta still is grade 4 previa, will be admitted at 34.3 weeks if not earlier if I bleed. Currently 32+3. They said they will deliver the baby anytime from now if I have a serious bleed and she will be fine.

    I'm so nervous I may bleed at home and just as nervous my baby could be here anytime now! I'm not officially due until March 11th.

    The nursery still hasn't been painted!

    Hi there,
    I share your feelings KM. so exciting but scared too.....I'm nervous as well but for different reasons.....we lost a baby 2 years ago and I've been super anxious this whole pregnancy, so much so that I'm having an ultrasound this avo for " maternal anxiety" that's all!! No other reason. I just wanted to check its ok. My DD1 said to me yesterday" mummy are we going to loose the baby like we lost Charlie"- I didn't think she'd remember the baby at all but she said I remember mummy because you cried and cried in the shower for days.....oh dear i felt so quilty. I tried to reassure her that "coco" was not going to die but I was in tears anyways . I know this baby is ok but just want the ultrasound to reassure me - I must be crazy!!!!

    im crossing my fingers you'll be ok and your bubs and wishing you can keep it in there just a few weeks longer.

  10. #748
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,094
    Thanks
    557
    Thanked
    243
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

    Congrats Della - he is gorgeous!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gampa View Post
    Oooh so exciting.....I'm first on list too at 7am.....can't believe it....good uck ill be thinking if you too - cant remember but do you have another child- if so who'll be looking after her/him?
    yes, my dd is 5 and will be spending the morning with her Nanna, aunties and cousins - she is excited about seeing them so probably won't be too interested in coming to see me and her sister at he hospital when the baby is born!

    Are you being induced, or c section (sorry, can't remember!) if c section, are you having a spinal or epidural?

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsoptomistic For This Useful Post:

    Della77  (18-01-2013)

  12. #749
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,412
    Thanks
    153
    Thanked
    304
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

    Quote Originally Posted by Gampa View Post
    Hi there,
    I share your feelings KM. so exciting but scared too.....I'm nervous as well but for different reasons.....we lost a baby 2 years ago and I've been super anxious this whole pregnancy, so much so that I'm having an ultrasound this avo for " maternal anxiety" that's all!! No other reason. I just wanted to check its ok. My DD1 said to me yesterday" mummy are we going to loose the baby like we lost Charlie"- I didn't think she'd remember the baby at all but she said I remember mummy because you cried and cried in the shower for days.....oh dear i felt so quilty. I tried to reassure her that "coco" was not going to die but I was in tears anyways . I know this baby is ok but just want the ultrasound to reassure me - I must be crazy!!!!

    im crossing my fingers you'll be ok and your bubs and wishing you can keep it in there just a few weeks longer.
    Oh my gosh I can believe your DD said that I would have cried on the spot! Good luck with your scan I hope all is well : ) xx

  13. #750
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    73
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    14
    Reviews
    0

    Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

    Congratulations Della, what a cutie!!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Beeanksta For This Useful Post:

    Della77  (18-01-2013)


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3
    By Nicsta83 in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 1843
    Last Post: 19-12-2012, 15:01
  2. IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #2
    By Nicsta83 in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 489
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 19:09
  3. March 2013 babies?!
    By knomie in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29-07-2012, 18:22

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Green Kids Modern Cloth NappiesGreen Kids manufactures gorgeous washable and reusable modern cloth nappies in Oz plus a full range of super absorbent ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›