Closed Thread
Page 74 of 161 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast
Results 731 to 740 of 1601
  1. #731
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,412
    Thanks
    153
    Thanked
    304
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

    Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    Ok ill look into it any idea where to look for some one to do it ??
    If you're in Melbourne my friend Tatiana will do them - she's great! Her website is red butterfly.com.au although I think she would only have wedding pics on there

  2. #732
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    781
    Thanks
    65
    Thanked
    139
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

    Adden, that is such a beautiful shot

  3. #733
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    808
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    112
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

    A beautiful photo!!!!

  4. #734
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    975
    Thanks
    212
    Thanked
    137
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh, Are you in QLD Mrs Simmo???
    Yes, I am a photographer and when she was in perth I did a workshop with her. She is amazing!
    Go to wild spirit for sure!
    here are her details on FB
    http://www.facebook.com/wildspiritphotos?fref=ts
    Oh, I so hope you get in, she is one of the kindest, most sharing person I have ever met!!!!!!!!!!!

  5. #735
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    833
    Thanks
    105
    Thanked
    54
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

    Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    Oh, Are you in QLD Mrs Simmo???
    Yes, I am a photographer and when she was in perth I did a workshop with her. She is amazing!
    Go to wild spirit for sure!
    here are her details on FB
    http://www.facebook.com/wildspiritphotos?fref=ts
    Oh, I so hope you get in, she is one of the kindest, most sharing person I have ever met!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah I'm in qld thanks for the tips

  6. #736
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,412
    Thanks
    153
    Thanked
    304
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

    Energy is zapped today...the house is reasonably clean and I've done a couple of hours of paperwork so I think that's me done for the day!! Can't believe another week has come and gone already!!

  7. #737
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    336
    Thanks
    141
    Thanked
    89
    Reviews
    0
    Amazing photos added.....so gorgeous...you've done so well with your weight....still so skinny. I didn't get them done with this baby or my DD1, but hubby tok some photos of DD1 hugging my belly - so sweet.

    glad you feeling better mes....

    ive just seen the OB- scared as! He wants to deliver me next week on th 25th January. He's away after that. That's 38 weeks. I also have an ultrasound this afternoon to check on growth...... W were booked in on the 29th but he changed his mind as he's going away. Nothing Wrong with me or bubs. It's just such short notice I'm feeling anxious. I have everything ready to go but you never feel like you've had enough rest! Prior to the onslaught of work and pain! Feeling anxious that's it's all happening too fast... And on bloody Australia Day too!!!

  8. #738
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    336
    Thanks
    141
    Thanked
    89
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Energy is zapped today...the house is reasonably clean and I've done a couple of hours of paperwork so I think that's me done for the day!! Can't believe another week has come and gone already!!

    Its seems its gone so quickly for you SL or maybe you just super positive! But it's dragged for me - weeks after week, but now I'm booked for next week I'm freaking out that's its gone too quickly!!!

  9. #739
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,412
    Thanks
    153
    Thanked
    304
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

    Quote Originally Posted by Gampa View Post
    Amazing photos added.....so gorgeous...you've done so well with your weight....still so skinny. I didn't get them done with this baby or my DD1, but hubby tok some photos of DD1 hugging my belly - so sweet.

    glad you feeling better mes....

    ive just seen the OB- scared as! He wants to deliver me next week on th 25th January. He's away after that. That's 38 weeks. I also have an ultrasound this afternoon to check on growth...... W were booked in on the 29th but he changed his mind as he's going away. Nothing Wrong with me or bubs. It's just such short notice I'm feeling anxious. I have everything ready to go but you never feel like you've had enough rest! Prior to the onslaught of work and pain! Feeling anxious that's it's all happening too fast... And on bloody Australia Day too!!!
    Wow that's so soon gampa I can't believe your meeting your little bubs next week!!!!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to SL1009 For This Useful Post:

    Gampa  (18-01-2013)

  11. #740
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,094
    Thanks
    557
    Thanked
    243
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

    Oh how cool Gampa! I'm booked for 25 Jan too! First surgery of the day :-)
    Can't wait to meet this little bundle!! Seems so close, yet so far...!


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #3
    By Nicsta83 in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 1843
    Last Post: 19-12-2012, 15:01
  2. IVF Babies Due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #2
    By Nicsta83 in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 489
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 19:09
  3. March 2013 babies?!
    By knomie in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29-07-2012, 18:22

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Pea Pods Reusable NappiesPea Pods are the smart choice when it comes to choosing what's best for you, your baby and the environment. Affordable ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
IVF babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017pregnancy and babies through IVF
ConfusedConception & Fertility General Chat
IVF babies due March/April/May 2017#2pregnancy and babies through IVF
April/May TTC group chatConception & Fertility General Chat
Largest bassinets on market?Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
What are our chances??pregnancy and babies through IVF
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›