Closed Thread
Page 8 of 146 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

Mumsical. Did you test again?? I'm in the same boat.. But a few days behind you. 8dpo. Massive temp drop 6dpo I'm hoping was implantation.

I tested cause I have zero will power. actually I caved yesterday and was hoping for a Xmas miracle. But of course bfn. I probably have line eyes but i see a faint BFP today.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies I hope you all had great Christmas's

Madewithlove - your test looks like mine. I am actually starting to wonder if something funny is going on with FRER's lately. I had a very very faint line at 8dpo, tested 9dpo and BFN and today have another super faint line again. I am also using the blue internet cheapies but they seem to be giving everyone false positives lately so I don't trust them. Today's test was very obvious positive looking on the cheapie lol. I am 99% sure I am not pregnant even though I am only 10dpo.

I hope the line gets darker for you and doesn't stay the same like mine has.

Tormy - I'm hanging out til you test!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Tks ladies. I just used up my last hpts so I will either have to brave the shops today or wait a while before I stock up

Thanks
    Reviews

My test looked like that last month and it was a BFN, I think you need to see colour in the line. But good luck I hope in a few days it is a BFP.

Thanks
    Reviews

So shelby when are you testing? I'm cd28 and AF comes up to cd30. So 2 more days to wait. I've only got one test left so holding out. Got a headache today, feeling nauseous too. Hoping its a good sign.
    Fingers crossed we see a BFP between one of us girls soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies! Hope you all had a great Xmas

MWL - 8 dpo is VERY early, even if you did have implantation at 6dpo. maybe test again in a couple of days?

Mumsical - yeah Ive heard of others here on BH saying they have got faint lines with FRER lately yet BFN. Someone even got their Dh to pee on a FRER and he got a BFP!!

Shelby - hope you are feeling better today

Well I survived Xmas, though I still have to survive today with Mums family Xmas (lucky, us, Xmas over 2 days... GRRR!!) DD got spoilt as usual. I think I may have O'd yesterday, so fx AF returns in 2 weeks time so we can get started ttc again!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (26-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm getting DH to pee in a cup for me right now! lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Honestly I knew the chances of a BFP were slim. But I'm so impatient and can't help but think maybe I will be one of the lucky ones that gets a result early.

DH and I aren't very good at holding out. Lol. Oh well at least we are supporting each other throughout our TWW and POAS impulsiveness.

We will wait another few days and hope for the best. If its meant to be its meant to be. Realistically we are still very early in the TTC scheme of things so I am sure we will cope just fine if we don't get our BFP this month. It's not over till AF shows. : )

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Good luck mumsical fx for you!

Well I'm testing tomorrow morning. I'm trying not to symptom spot - but I'm feeling really off atm - so fx it's a goo sign
    FX Tormy - I will test Friday morning, we don't fly back to Brisbane until Thursday lunch.

MWL - it is really hard I hate it so much. I have only ever had the really faint line on a test, so I can't wait to see 2 dark lines come up quickly! Normally I am quite a positive person, but after disappointment after disappointment and seeing others around me getting pregnant, I am starting to get a bit cynical :/
    Yesterday at lunch we sat next to a couple who tried for 14 years!!! I almost cried! 1 week today and we see the FS - just hope I get the BFP then!

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm in Brisbane too! : )

You aren't missing anything today. We finally got some good rain but now it's like a steam room. Heat + rain = iiickk!

I can totally understand how month after month it would get harder. I dont claim to understand what it would be like to be trying for long without much to show for it. But I completely understand that it would chip away at your optimism slowly.

Wow 14yrs! That's incredible that they were so committed for so long. Just goes to show you that love has no end when it comes to the desire to have a baby. Where they successful eventually? I really hope so. If there is ever people who deserve to be parents it is definitely ppl like that!

Just stopped at the pharmacist and it must be baby making month cause they had almost no tests. I got the very last digi and last 3pk of FRERs too.

All set to test again over the next few days and see what happens. FX it's a sticky bub making me feel so nauseas and grosse. My digestion is all over the place too. Yuck! TMI? Sorry.