Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Sounds like you got your positive just in the knick of time
    Ha ha very lucky!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #6

Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    has anyone heard from Princessleah? I hope she is ok, miss her around here.
    Hehehe

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

3. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfly2013 For This Useful Post:

Mumsical  (24-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #6

Nice to know people care Musical, thank you

I'm 4do at the moment so still hanging in there. Mums back in hospital again, she's really suffering the poor thing. We are really hoping we can get a BFP soon so the family gets some good news for a change. Not sure if the stress would be too good for bubs though to be honest. I'm trying to keep up to date with all the threads still, I find I miss BH too much if I don't log in for a while. Such lovely people on here and everyone is so caring.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

5. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfly2013 For This Useful Post:

Mumsical  (24-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well done Kelsie! I hope that changing your lifestyle will help you get that BFP you want - i have my fingers crossed!

Very well timed positive OPK Teeja! hope you get a lot of BDing in the next few days!

thats not good about your mum Butterfly I really do hope you get a BFP to give you some good news!!

AFM - I also need good news.... I have had such a tough month. Sadly no BFP for me this month, i didn't test this morning i didn't need to - I am sure I have AF While the flow hasn't changed I think there is still too much blood to be break through bleeding.

I am also sick now and need to get some antibiotics so feeling a little down in the dumps today! wish it were Friday!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

Hi Shelby,

I am feeling well today thank you! Very sore though. Bed ridden as i cant really move my pelvis much and im a bit scared of straining/tearing while my body heals. I also have these super sexy compression stockings which i have to wear fir 3 days so I am a sight!

Cycle wise I am day 7 at the mo, and from my tracker im due to O tues or wens. Not sure sure if my cycle will be affected by my op and recovery. My FS said its ok to BD as soon as i feel physically able. I hope to be able to jump DH next week, even if he has to do all of the work!

Fx and baby dust to all those ovulating!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Butterfly2013 - I really hope you get the good news you guys desperately need. Must be so hard and upsetting to have your mum so sick and in hospy. You guys did once before so you can definitely do it again! I am 3 dpo so we will likely be testing around the same time. FX for both of us!

MCB - sorry you are out this month I have had a couple of AF's be a little lighter or take a few days to kick in over the past 12 months. I was hopeful each time that it might be implantation (Once it started at 11dpo) but each time I got BFN's and eventually the bleeding kicked in heavier. Better luck next month x

Teeja - good luck over the next couple of days. Babydust heading your way.

Kelsie - yay for quitting smoking! Stay strong and get rid of those ciggies you had on hand as the temptation might prove too great in a moment of weakness and undo all the hard work so far

Lila - hope you are feeling better soon and are all set to go next week to catch your eggie.

AFM: 3dpo and I find I cope with the TWW pretty good. Its the most optimistic part of my cycle. I actually hate the waiting to O and the pressure to BD even if we don't feel like it. I was supposed to have my first appt with the FS last week but I had to cancel as something urgent came up. I really should make another appt but I'm putting all my eggs in this months basket and hoping to finally get a BFP instead! I just hope that my unusually delayed ovulation (I O'd CD 24) doesn't put our efforts at a disadvantage...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was hoping someone could please provide some imput...

I ovulated on the 9th of Jan and leading up to the 8th we DTD every second night and then on the 8th (first positive OPK) we DTD every night (and twice again in the morning) for 5 days.

two weeks later I get AF.

I am not sure where I went wrong and I want to know what I can do for this cycle...

thanks so much and sorry for being a pain

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

MCB, I have heard that even if you do everything right, there is still only a 20% or 25% chance that you will actually get pregnant. The odds really suck. It sounds like you did everything you could, so I'd keep doing that.

Good luck, trying to conceive is so disheartening, when you know you've done all you can, and it just doesn't work.

As Rainbow said previously, she had millions of sperm put in her when she was ovulating, and no success. Unfortunately, it is out of our control when it is actually going to happen. All you can do is keep trying and hope that it happens sooner rather than later. Unfortunately it isn't as easy as we are led to believe when we are teenagers.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

MichelleClareBear  (24-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    I was hoping someone could please provide some imput...

I ovulated on the 9th of Jan and leading up to the 8th we DTD every second night and then on the 8th (first positive OPK) we DTD every night (and twice again in the morning) for 5 days.

two weeks later I get AF.

I am not sure where I went wrong and I want to know what I can do for this cycle...

thanks so much and sorry for being a pain
    Sounds like you did everything right, but remember there only a 25% chance of falling even if you do everything right.

That's why us ladies are up to months and years of trying

13. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

MichelleClareBear  (24-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Far out that's really disheartening!

i know the chances aren't great unlike what they tell you in school or movies - as soon as you forget to take the pill BAM you are knocked up!

Wish it were that easy

I don't mean to complain; I know I will have a baby soon but hearing those odds it's a miracle anyone gets pregnant!

Well my highschool class must be really lucky almost 70% of the girls are pregnant or onto their second