Closed Thread
Page 121 of 146 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1457
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Fingers are crossed. Your DP sounds so sweet although lots of pressure haha. Aww anniversary BFP would be awesome.
    He is such a sweetheart yes lots of pressure you should hear him "we better have a girl, she better have blue eyes, she had better be a red head" the list goes on hehe.
    That's what I am hoping for... wrap it up as a pressie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #6

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Sorry Channy I really hoped it was your turn you deserve it!!

Also, how do you stay so positive? I struggle to stay positive... I have wanted a baby since I met my DP two years ago and now it just seems it'll never happen some days.
    Because I guess I just think getting down about things won't get me anywhere so I put a smile on my face and move on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Because I guess I just think getting down about things won't get me anywhere so I put a smile on my face and move on
    Such a good attitude, I will take this advice on board for sure. I guess being down about it may just hinder chances of bfp.

whats everyone doing for the weekend? Besides BDing hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    I try and do the same thing, I get a little sad when AF comes and then get excited for another month... my DP takes it worse than me

As for this weekend I am going up the coast to the markets with DP and my mum and then going to the beach and 4wding on Sunday and lots of BDing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

There is a cellar door wine festival on in a couple weeks and if I get AF on Monday I am going to treat myself and go I think it's nice to treat urself so that ur still getting something nice even if it isn't the holy grail BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    There is a cellar door wine festival on in a couple weeks and if I get AF on Monday I am going to treat myself and go I think it's nice to treat urself so that ur still getting something nice even if it isn't the holy grail BFP
    That sounds nice definitely spoil yourself Channy!

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Waiting - You can get them at Woolies. Hopefully you don't need them for a long time though!

Shelby - congrats on the house!! Medicine is a tough one, best of luck! At least you'll be one up on everyone in your class as you have so much knowledge from BH & TTC!

Kelly - I hope your body starts cooperating soon. They can be so frustrating.

Teeja - hopefully you won't need the FS appointment! We have to wait until May too. We can wait together! And cancel our appointments together!

Mumsical - glad to see your DH is being sweet while away. Any more thoughts on IVF alone?

MCB - hope you catch that egg!

Channy - sorry to hear about the spotting. Could it be implantation? Monday seems really far away. Negative thoughts and stress definitely can hinder BFP chances so that's a great attitude to have! But it is ok to grieve when AF comes, that's healthy too. That's how I look at it anyway. Definitely treat yourself!

AFM - had a really short period and now waiting for O day. Working this weekend so that will help pass the time. Good luck to you ladies testing this weekend! I'll try to keep up!

Thanks
    Reviews

crappy u have to work this wkend squigg

It could b implantation bleeding was a tiny bit of pink cm yesterday and the tiniest bit this morning now iv got 0 of anything. Sorest bbs in world though which I never get before AF only the two times I got BFPs but only time will tell. If there is the beginnings of a bub in there it better get nice and snug and not b naughty and unstick haha 3 more hours to the wkend and my brain had literally switched off!

Thanks
    Reviews
    What CD/DPO are you again Channy?

Pity you have to work this weekend Squiggs but least you've got a positive... your weekend will fly by!

Thanks
    Reviews

11dpo