+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 385
  1. #321
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    141
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked
    5
    Reviews
    0

    Default hi

    Yes we had a lovely weekend and we are having a few more break through s with Will which is nice feel like I am getting somewhere I am getting quite nervous about bubs 2 though and delivery just having a few moments but I am also having moments where I am very excited


    Quote Originally Posted by Lolakitty View Post
    Thanks
    And yes Thankyou I did. How was yours?


    DH & I
    DD 2 years old
    Lola kitty
    & DS due end of July 2013!

  2. #322
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    141
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked
    5
    Reviews
    0

    Default hi

    Hi how are you? How is everything going and did you have a nice weekend? I was sick most of the weekend which has been annoying and my indigestion this time around has been shocking I just can't seem to get any relief


    Quote Originally Posted by Lolakitty View Post
    Thanks
    And yes Thankyou I did. How was yours?


    DH & I
    DD 2 years old
    Lola kitty
    & DS due end of July 2013!

  3. #323
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Bayswater North Vic
    Posts
    986
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked
    124
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bubblesb20 View Post
    Hi how are you? How is everything going and did you have a nice weekend? I was sick most of the weekend which has been annoying and my indigestion this time around has been shocking I just can't seem to get any relief
    I've been good, getting some braxton hicks I keep thinking are the start of the real thing lol
    Indigestion is horrible
    Have you tried those chewable things....I can't even remember what they are called lol


    DH & I
    DD 2 years old
    Lola kitty
    & DS due end of July 2013!

  4. #324
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    141
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked
    5
    Reviews
    0

    Default hi

    I have tried them and they worked for a few moments then stop hehe, wow I actually thought you had gone in too as you hadn't been on for a couple of days. My 34 week check-up went well can't believe I am 35 weeks just going so fast. How was your weekend?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolakitty View Post
    I've been good, getting some braxton hicks I keep thinking are the start of the real thing lol
    Indigestion is horrible
    Have you tried those chewable things....I can't even remember what they are called lol


    DH & I
    DD 2 years old
    Lola kitty
    & DS due end of July 2013!

  5. #325
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Bayswater North Vic
    Posts
    986
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked
    124
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bubblesb20 View Post
    I have tried them and they worked for a few moments then stop hehe, wow I actually thought you had gone in too as you hadn't been on for a couple of days. My 34 week check-up went well can't believe I am 35 weeks just going so fast. How was your weekend?
    It's so annoying! I had it last night & was wishing I had some in the house.

    No, no baby yet. just been flat out! I actually thought yesterday was it but nothing happened. I'm 39 weeks....hopefully I'm not overdue
    Glad your appointment went well!

    Weekend was just very quiet, I'm not up for much these days - I'm sure you can relate


    DH & I
    DD 2 years old
    Lola kitty
    & DS due end of July 2013!

  6. #326
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Bayswater North Vic
    Posts
    986
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked
    124
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well today was my due date....I think I might still be a while!
    I'm thinking ill have an August baby.


    DH & I
    DD 2 years old
    Lola kitty
    & DS due end of July 2013!

  7. #327
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    8
    Reviews
    0
    Good luck Lola Kitty, it could be today, my sons birthday!!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to BABYKINS For This Useful Post:

    Lolakitty  (29-07-2013)

  9. #328
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    141
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked
    5
    Reviews
    0

    Default hi

    Well good luck with it all hopefully you won't be too far over your due date. I have my 36 week checkup today which is exciting can't believe I have 4 weeks to go and I finish up work next week. At the moment I feel huge and not really enjoying that part of it, my legs are sore to like I have been walking a marathon and they are stiff so might have to do some stretches see if that helps

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolakitty View Post
    Well today was my due date....I think I might still be a while!
    I'm thinking ill have an August baby.


    DH & I
    DD 2 years old
    Lola kitty
    & DS due end of July 2013!

  10. #329
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Bayswater North Vic
    Posts
    986
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked
    124
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bubblesb20 View Post
    Well good luck with it all hopefully you won't be too far over your due date. I have my 36 week checkup today which is exciting can't believe I have 4 weeks to go and I finish up work next week. At the moment I feel huge and not really enjoying that part of it, my legs are sore to like I have been walking a marathon and they are stiff so might have to do some stretches see if that helps
    You must be so relieved to be finishing up work! Well done for working as long you have, it's very exhausting!

    I'm still waiting....lol


    DH & I
    DD 2 years old
    Lola kitty
    & DS due end of July 2013!

  11. #330
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    141
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked
    5
    Reviews
    0

    Default hi

    Yeah I am getting a little over work but still have a little bit more to do before I do go on leave but not long now. My 36 week checkup went well although when he said bubs is in position and the head is well down I got a feeling that I might just go early, and my mum and dad think the same. As exciting as that is still need to get a few things organised. How are you feeling?



    Quote Originally Posted by Lolakitty View Post
    You must be so relieved to be finishing up work! Well done for working as long you have, it's very exhausting!

    I'm still waiting....lol


    DH & I
    DD 2 years old
    Lola kitty
    & DS due end of July 2013!


 

Similar Threads

  1. My 35+ PG Buddies #10
    By milliegirl in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 1216
    Last Post: 04-03-2013, 14:07
  2. My 35+ PG Buddies #9
    By fionaalice in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 1110
    Last Post: 01-08-2012, 14:57
  3. My 35+ PG Buddies #8
    By Alittleray in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 1273
    Last Post: 24-02-2012, 14:11

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Baby U & The Wiggles - Toilet Training ProductsToilet training can be a testing time but Baby U is there to assist you and your toddler with the daunting task of ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Small Age GapGeneral Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
Acupuncture recommendations - Melbourne.Conception & Fertility General Chat
Come chat, Ladies who are 40+ TTC or ExpectingConception & Fertility General Chat
Amazing August TTCConception & Fertility General Chat
I am... #20General Chat
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›